XF 1.1 Issues with Autoloader.php

Iestyn

My site suddenly went down the other night and I kept got this error:

Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 7

I've tried sorting it but I've been looking for long now that I think I'm overlooking something, plus I'm not that familiar with the ins and outs of XenForo just yet :) I've done a few searches but not found anything that's worked. Just wondering if someone can help me out and point me in the right direction please?

Here's the log file contents:

Code:
[04-Jul-2012 05:16:19] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 6
[04-Jul-2012 05:16:23] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 6
[04-Jul-2012 05:32:02] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 162
[04-Jul-2012 05:35:36] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 162

Kind Regards
Iestyn.

Top Bottom