1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Issues with Autoloader.php

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Iestyn, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Iestyn

Iestyn Active Member

My site suddenly went down the other night and I kept got this error:

Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 7

I've tried sorting it but I've been looking for long now that I think I'm overlooking something, plus I'm not that familiar with the ins and outs of XenForo just yet :) I've done a few searches but not found anything that's worked. Just wondering if someone can help me out and point me in the right direction please?

Here's the log file contents:

Code:
    [04-Jul-2012 05:16:19] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 6
    [04-Jul-2012 05:16:23] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 6
    [04-Jul-2012 05:32:02] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 162
    [04-Jul-2012 05:35:36] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/iestyn/public_html/prowebforums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 162
    Kind Regards
    Iestyn.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Iestyn likes this.
  3. Iestyn

Iestyn Active Member