1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone4 in white

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EQnoble, May 7, 2011.

1. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Can someone please tell me what the second slot by the ear-piece is, (I assume it is a forward facing mic for facetime/skype video calls) They advertise it as a model in white but the color isn't the only difference apparently as I can plainly see that from the case.

iphone-step1-prodselect-iphone-4-large.jpg anyone actually know what that slot is and if there are any other differences?
  2. TheLaw

TheLaw Well-Known Member

It could be a light/proximity sensor. It doesn't look like a FFC. I have one on my Thunderbolt. With 4G on Android, the FFC rocks.
    EQnoble and Forsaken like this.
  3. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

The white iPhone is ugly. o_O
    Onimua, Jeremy, EQnoble and 1 other person like this.
  4. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Not sure but I think TheLaw is right about the light/proximity sensor. But I can say the Black model has it also you just can't see it without some good lighting. Noticed it on my phone the other day.
    EQnoble likes this.
  5. EQnoble

Ahhh I get chas...being white I can see the difference, where on my black one it just all blends

6. EQnoble

I agree..it looks like a cheap toy
  7. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

It is a lie! There is no white iphone 4 right on the eve of a new iphone release, this is all a lie. :p
    EQnoble likes this.
  8. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

You've been drinking again, eh?
  9. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

Was ist das? :p, I think I am just a little crazy...just a little...
    Peggy likes this.