Fixed  iPhone doesn't like the navigation

Shamil

Maybe the iPhone is having more issues than I though but it doesn't like the navbar:

Mobile%20Photo%2031%20Jul%202010%2003%2015%2052%20AM.jpg

But also, the WYSIWYG editor doesn't load at all.

It does, but since you have no mouse, you can not "hover"; ergo, only click (touch).
This is an issue not limited to iPhone, until some sort of delay.state is introduced in webkit.

It does, but since you have no mouse, you can not "hover"; ergo, only click (touch).
This is an issue not limited to iPhone, until some sort of delay.state is introduced in webkit.

Sorry, I couldn't post the image from the phone, TinyMCE isn't loading.

The links are misaligned.

It probably isn't recognized as modern browser, or fully Safari, so it falls back to 'working version', for say IE6, etc.
I remember during the internal demo that it was mentioned they haven't had time yet to dive fully into the mobile part of things.

It probably isn't recognized as modern browser, or fully Safari, so it falls back to 'working version', for say IE6, etc.
I remember during the internal demo that it was mentioned they haven't had time yet to dive fully into the mobile part of things.

TinyMCE does have iPhone/iPad support, since 3.2.4. (r.isIDevice=/(iPad|iPhone)/.test(f)) I know there were a few issue with WebKit, so this might be contributary. We're out by 0.0.2 versions of TinyMCE.

I'm having issues with xF on my iPhone as well concerning navigation in addition to image rendering. Odd stuff.

TinyMCE has never worked for me on Safari either on Mac OSX or my iPad. And on iPad the links at the top are misaligned too.

Other than those problems, I've got to say the minimal design of xenForo and the practicality of using the iPad really does work well. Other forums on the iPad don't even come close.

Same issue for myself.

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; I; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)
photo.webp

Top Bottom