Intrinsic

Intrinsic 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Under my child style in Style Properties the:
Social Media Links
Choose which social media profiles display

doesn't show any social media links under this heading it's blank?

I would like to add or remove certain social media icons from the child so they don't get overwritten on updates.

Hi Mike,

why is´nt it responsive in the node style "side by side"

audentio1.webp audentio2.webp

And, why did´nt your addon install it as a child of UI.X?

audentio3.webp

Under my child style in Style Properties the:
Social Media Links
Choose which social media profiles display

doesn't show any social media links under this heading it's blank?

I would like to add or remove certain social media icons from the child so they don't get overwritten on updates.
There is now some settings in the add-on itself. Go to UI.X Options to see where to set social media links.
Hi Mike,

why is´nt it responsive in the node style "side by side"

Intrinsic simply wasn't designed for that style. I'd love to say every single 10k - 100k permutations of options works flawlessly, but not always. It is listed as a feature request to fix that specific orientation so its on the list :)

And, why did´nt your addon install it as a child of UI.X?

As @mcatze mentioned, its no longer required :)

Beautiful theme, one question does it have the ability to change the postbit back to the left side instead of the default view

Beautiful theme, one question does it have the ability to change the postbit back to the left side instead of the default view
Yes it does! :) There are tons of postbit options.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 10.51.46 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 10.51.46 AM.webp
    84 KB · Views: 7
Hey, i bought the instrinstic, a few days ago, after i have installed the framework and installed the style i get "the style have outdated templates" How can i fix this, i made a ticket at Audentio but i havent got an answer iet.

Hey, i bought the instrinstic, a few days ago, after i have installed the framework and installed the style i get "the style have outdated templates" How can i fix this, i made a ticket at Audentio but i havent got an answer iet.

Check this one:

Hi there, not a problem! This is normal when upgrading themes.

The first issue is up to you how you handle. Meaning it literally will tell you which chunk of code to use. If you didn't edit anything in that chunk that you see, just revert. If you did, press use custom. Or you can merge them together use a diff program (I use winmerge).

The second issue is caused when XenForo doesn't really know (either through bug or something edited, Ive never understood) what to do with the new code vs the old so you actually need a merge tool. You take the custom footer code and copy it to the winmerge program (Id also save it as a .txt file on your desktop as a backup). You then revert that template, take that new footer code, and then compare it to your custom. Merge changes, and bring it back in.

Another option, though one I do not endorse, is to just save the templates and see if anything broke. Often times these messages are because XenForo changes a right to left phrase or some javascript or meta data change.

We do have a premium upgrade service if you would like, PM me for details!​

Mike Creuzer updated Intrinsic with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom