Intrinsic

Intrinsic 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
What are you using to adjust the navigation/menu to slide out from the left when viewing at mobile/responsive sizes? I've been looking for that functionality and just noticed it here. Don't mean to cherry pick your paid resource but if you wouldn't mind sharing, I'd be grateful! Thanks either way.

There is a problem with the Featured Threads add-on. A Featured Threads link can't be seen under the menu toggle and Brogan thinks it might be a theme related issue.

I tested this and cannot confirm.

What are you using to adjust the navigation/menu to slide out from the left when viewing at mobile/responsive sizes? I've been looking for that functionality and just noticed it here. Don't mean to cherry pick your paid resource but if you wouldn't mind sharing, I'd be grateful! Thanks either way.

Yes we built that custom, so its copyright to our system. There are a ton of resources on off canvas navs, ours is special though. :D

Yes we built that custom, so its copyright to our system. There are a ton of resources on off canvas navs, ours is special though. :D

Would you consider selling this as a separate add-on? I don't need/want an entire theme but would certainly fork over a few bucks to implement that nav into our existing style/template.

Would you consider selling this as a separate add-on? I don't need/want an entire theme but would certainly fork over a few bucks to implement that nav into our existing style/template.
No, its part of our UI framework which is currently not open source. I can however do a custom one for you or a third-party one for an hourly fee.

Hi Mike,
I have 2 outdated templates: PAGE_CONTAINER & footer. I have tried to merge them but for PAGE_CONTAINER it keep asking me to resolve like this:
Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 13.37.57.webp
And when I try to merge changes for footer, I get this:
Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 13.39.09.webp
What should I do?

Thanks

Hi Mike,
I have 2 outdated templates: PAGE_CONTAINER & footer. I have tried to merge them but for PAGE_CONTAINER it keep asking me to resolve like this:
View attachment 93904
And when I try to merge changes for footer, I get this:
View attachment 93905
What should I do?

Thanks

Hi there, not a problem! This is normal when upgrading themes.

The first issue is up to you how you handle. Meaning it literally will tell you which chunk of code to use. If you didn't edit anything in that chunk that you see, just revert. If you did, press use custom. Or you can merge them together use a diff program (I use winmerge).

The second issue is caused when XenForo doesn't really know (either through bug or something edited, Ive never understood) what to do with the new code vs the old so you actually need a merge tool. You take the custom footer code and copy it to the winmerge program (Id also save it as a .txt file on your desktop as a backup). You then revert that template, take that new footer code, and then compare it to your custom. Merge changes, and bring it back in.

Another option, though one I do not endorse, is to just save the templates and see if anything broke. Often times these messages are because XenForo changes a right to left phrase or some javascript or meta data change.

We do have a premium upgrade service if you would like, PM me for details!​

Hi there, not a problem! This is normal when upgrading themes.

The first issue is up to you how you handle. Meaning it literally will tell you which chunk of code to use. If you didn't edit anything in that chunk that you see, just revert. If you did, press use custom. Or you can merge them together use a diff program (I use winmerge).

The second issue is caused when XenForo doesn't really know (either through bug or something edited, Ive never understood) what to do with the new code vs the old so you actually need a merge tool. You take the custom footer code and copy it to the winmerge program (Id also save it as a .txt file on your desktop as a backup). You then revert that template, take that new footer code, and then compare it to your custom. Merge changes, and bring it back in.

Another option, though one I do not endorse, is to just save the templates and see if anything broke. Often times these messages are because XenForo changes a right to left phrase or some javascript or meta data change.

We do have a premium upgrade service if you would like, PM me for details!​
It seems, I was able to fix those two. Thanks a lot Mike! (y)

Hi Mike,
I have question about an add-on. I use @Nobita.Kun's Social Groups and it works great with your theme.
Recently, I asked Nobita to how to hide the sidebar when someone clicked to discussions. The response was the css code below:
HTML:
.Team_discussion_list .sidebar
{
display:none;
width:0;
}

.Team_discussion_list .mainContent {
margin-right: 0;
}

It works great on XF's theme:
Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 00.57.24.webp
but there is a white space left, when I use the same code for Intrinsic:
Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 00.57.16.webp
Would you mind to have a look into the code and let me know the missing/wrong parts?
Thanks a lot!

Hi Mike,
I have question about an add-on. I use @Nobita.Kun's Social Groups and it works great with your theme.
Recently, I asked Nobita to how to hide the sidebar when someone clicked to discussions. The response was the css code below:
HTML:
{
}

}

It works great on XF's theme:
View attachment 94486
but there is a white space left, when I use the same code for Intrinsic:
View attachment 94488
Would you mind to have a look into the code and let me know the missing/wrong parts?
Thanks a lot!
Look like have left sidebar or something similar. Give me your site i can give some css to fit :)

Problem solved by @Nobita.Kun
Thanks a lot! (y)
{
}

margin-left: 0;
}

Hello, I have this theme on my website and when I add a background in the extra.css it is buggy and gets white blocks, can anyone help me with this asap please

Top Bottom