Intrinsic

Intrinsic 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Intrinsic - Focus Your Creativity

One of the most modern themes you can get for XenForo, Intrinsic is absolutely gorgeous. We use modern, stroke icon fonts to really give a unique design perspective and there is more white space than usual so that you can really emphasize on the content of your community. No flashy graphics, just very smooth and intricate design....

Read more about this resource...

Hello, a really nice theme. I found some bugs but I think that I'll pm you soon ;)

I tried to modify the navigation but I don't really understand (yet) your code ^^' I want to add a transition to the navTab and the logo in order to move them to the top in a smooth way (when you scroll down) instead of moving them brutally.

I began by changing the css but I think I'll have to change the script aswell and I don't want to mess everything (ofc). Do you know something I can do before changing everything? I think that the best way to do that would be to modify the #navigation and change the margin top and bottom from 40px to 0px with a transition : .2s; but due to a numerous div, I don't know which ones to select :/

Again, nice work, I really love this one (postbits are awesome !)

Hello, a really nice theme. I found some bugs but I think that I'll pm you soon ;)

I tried to modify the navigation but I don't really understand (yet) your code ^^' I want to add a transition to the navTab and the logo in order to move them to the top in a smooth way (when you scroll down) instead of moving them brutally.

I began by changing the css but I think I'll have to change the script aswell and I don't want to mess everything (ofc). Do you know something I can do before changing everything? I think that the best way to do that would be to modify the #navigation and change the margin top and bottom from 40px to 0px with a transition : .2s; but due to a numerous div, I don't know which ones to select :/

Again, nice work, I really love this one (postbits are awesome !)
Hi there! Yes feel free to post any bugs you find Ill get them fixed right away.

Right, so there is a small animation on intrinsic if you notice. Subtle but effective. You can definitely animate this, its just how involved do you want to get. But yes you're in the right direction. There are a lot of ways to do this so maybe if you draw it out a bit more I might be able to help. But there is custom code that is needed for any kind of, well, custom modification/animation.

Solid job again Mike. I was able to get this up and customized for our new design with relative ease. Some funkiness but nothing I couldn't get around with CSS.

I can't post the link since it's a hidden style, but here is a screenshot of my customization :)

LiquidPro Community Forums.webp

Hey @Audentio

Couple things I've noticed using the theme:
  • The new message indicators seem to stick out of the design so they probably need to be re-adjusted.
  • When I installed the theme, the "Reset" checkbox was placed on every single item which made it hard for me when customizing the theme
  • If you disable "Classic Postbit" on this theme...all heck breaks lose on the postbit.

Hello, is there a way to put the navlink to the right (float:right maybe) and let the logo to the left? I managed to customize the navigation quite a lot but, due to the way it was created by XenForo (everything is a li, even the logo) I don't know how to do that :/

Right now, I'm stuck there :
gifmenu.gif

Last edited:
Hello, is there a way to put the navlink to the right (float:right maybe) and let the logo to the left? I managed to customize the navigation quite a lot but, due to the way it was created by XenForo (everything is a li, even the logo) I don't know how to do that :/

Right now, I'm stuck there :
gifmenu.gif
I would say float right as well. You could also move the logo <li> into a new <ul> and float that left.

Sorry the "Reset" checkbox next to style properties.
I think, if I understand you correctly, that this was intentional. Otherwise it inherits from UI.X (on our dev board). Which isn't good for us. Reset button should not matter whatsoever.

I think, if I understand you correctly, that this was intentional. Otherwise it inherits from UI.X (on our dev board). Which isn't good for us. Reset button should not matter whatsoever.
Just wanted to make sure because I haven't noticed that from UI.X. :)

I'm having trouble making use of the FontAwesome integration; any assistance would be grand.

When I go to the Welcome Block and insert a bit, e.g. fa-gamepad, it just comes up blank. When inspecting, I notice that if I remove the uix_icon from the class then the icon shows up.

What happened?

I would say float right as well. You could also move the logo <li> into a new <ul> and float that left.

I'll try it that way, thanks. Now, where can I modify the height of the navigation when you scroll down? I have seen that the navigation as a height of 150px but I don't know where I can modify that :/ ->
8536e191ed.png

edit : I found out how to do that.

Last edited:
I think that there is something wrong with the nodes icon block. In my opinion, the height isn't what it should be and it causes this block to be hard to style. Is it possible to change that? Right now I have to put background:no-repeat; and background-size:100% to get it working. and the font awesome icon is still there :S

This update is nice ! the onload thing is great and the status on sticky bar is just perfect to do what I wanted to !

Little suggestion : add the possibility to remove the text on privateControls and publicControls and only get the FontAwesome icons (and add colors for them + a special one for the like button?).
When your board has a little width, it takes too much place in my opinion :p
f4152f93d5.png

Top Bottom