Intrepid

Intrepid 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Awesome mate.

btw. Still looking for a "close or hide" button for your fixed site bar when displaying demos, lol.. hehe

Really like the look of this theme. Great work, as always!

Looking forward to seeing some of the ways other users customize it before I look into purchasing it, however. I don't need a new theme, but man, this is tempting.

I was trying to figure the correct way to do the edit on the uix_welcomeBlock for the Sign Up link but no luck so far or I'm messing things...

And just found I was totally messing on the wrong place!!!

Very happy with this theme and its options so far, keep up the nice work!

I was trying to figure the correct way to do the edit on the uix_welcomeBlock for the Sign Up link but no luck so far or I'm messing things...

And just found I was totally messing on the wrong place!!!

Very happy with this theme and its options so far, keep up the nice work!
Glad you got it to work and very glad you like the theme!

How do you get rid of the message arrow when you use classic post bit? I set it to display none in classic postbit section of message.css and that didn't work.

Also when using classic postbit there is no avatar next to the quick reply box. Is that by design or is it a bug.

How do you get rid of the message arrow when you use classic post bit? I set it to display none in classic postbit section of message.css and that didn't work.

Also when using classic postbit there is no avatar next to the quick reply box. Is that by design or is it a bug.
Ah this is likely a bug. Will look into this!

Is it possible to turn off the sidebar floating effect? i.e. fix the sidebar position.
Is it possible always activate the sticky navigation bar, so that there is no normal navigation bar? I would rather not have the switch between the two.

Sidebar menu doesn't working on Windows Phone (can open, can't can't click, can't close,...)

Can you show me a screen maybe?

Seems this was missed.

Is there a way to remove the arrow?

Ill take a look at this.

Is it possible to turn off the sidebar floating effect? i.e. fix the sidebar position.
Is it possible always activate the sticky navigation bar, so that there is no normal navigation bar? I would rather not have the switch between the two.

Yes, just disable sticky sidebar on the UI.X Sidebar style property group.

Yes, but you have to move the navigation to the top. That would be navigation style 2. And depending on which page style you have, you may need to remove some margins and paddings as well.

Thanks. I bought it yesterday and am having great fun with it. Beautiful!
Will write a review once I am done.

Top Bottom