Intrepid

Intrepid 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer there's a possible bug. Look what happen if someone insert a message with a very long text string without spaces in it. It's something I can fix using the settings or is it a bug?

forumerror.webp

Hello @Mike Creuzer I've updated and everything went well but I cannot merge automatically on ad_header and intrpid.css since a message like this one does appear

Schermata 2016-09-27 alle 13.19.40.webp

so I'm asking you if I've to click resolve using parent - Resolve using both or Resolve using custom

THanks!

I'm getting always this error

Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template.

Your javascript functions file is version "1.5.10.0_public".
Your page_container_js_head is version "1.5.9.1".

If your functions file version number is higher, ensure that you have merged all templates (especially page_container_js_head). If your page_container_js_head version number is higher, ensure that you have correctly uploaded the latest version of the javascript functions file and that you have cleared anything that could cache an old version of the javascript (CDN / Cloudflare / etc.).

This issue could cause parts of your forum to not display or function correctly. If this does not resolve the issue contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console.

and opened a ticket. If you can send me the content of the page_container_js_head template I can replace the actual one

Ok mike there's an error in your file I think. I've just downloaded the new version of the template, looked at the page_container_js_head and found that the version is

jsHeadVersion : '1.5.9.1',

so probably you've forgot to update this template. Hope I'm wrong but I don't know what else could be. Thanks

Ok mike there's an error in your file I think. I've just downloaded the new version of the template, looked at the page_container_js_head and found that the version is

jsHeadVersion : '1.5.9.1',

so probably you've forgot to update this template. Hope I'm wrong but I don't know what else could be. Thanks
Apologies @AndreaMarucci , just a file that didn't get pushed out. We patched this yesterday so a force reinstall will fix this issue. Yep just the version string out of date was all.

Top Bottom