Intrepid

Intrepid 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer I've recently updated my forum and I've found a little visual glitch. As you can see in the attached screenshot or visiting my forum, There's a little white space where you see the red arrow. I mean that the message text doesn't start at the same level of the top side of the avatar but slightly under.

Can you tell me why and how can I fix that?

06-03-2015 23-27-57.webp

@Mike Creuzer I've recently updated my forum and I've found a little visual glitch. As you can see in the attached screenshot or visiting my forum, There's a little white space where you see the red arrow. I mean that the message text doesn't start at the same level of the top side of the avatar but slightly under.

Can you tell me why and how can I fix that?

View attachment 100469

We have a fix for this, I think it should work with that add-on as well. But Im not positive,.
Does the style show the wording 'Intrepid' if you buy it' with the rocket in the upper left corner?
You can change that, its text :)

I bought this theme, but Some of the Turkish character problem

How do I fix it

I found the answer did not request support through the audentio site

How do I get rid of the theme chooser in the footer on a mobile device. On my PC it's gone using custom css but in the mobile version not so much.

How do I get my forum align center and in 1280px again? I updated the theme this morning and the layout have broken out across the whole screen on a complete fresh installation made last night which was ready to be filled up with info and now looks like crap :(

Where do I set the Social Icons? On previous versions of the theme I know they were under the Social Icons in the Style Properties which now is a blank but the question if I want to enable social icons. o_O

theme settings is not very complicated at all useful

google chrome font only works in browsers, there are problems in other browsers

How can I move the widgets on the right side, I would be glad if you really help

Really annoying....

Also I've noticed that the footer has gone back to the original one but in my child style all the settings are referring to my customized footer. Look at http://forum.kog.it if you want and please tell me how to fix these two problems, thanks!

Fixed the footer problem. In the Options there was your original setting that ovverrode the ones I've entered in the style properties of my child style.

I've checked the welcome block and also in the options is disabled but in the forum it does appear...

Mike, now I've disabled it putting this in extra.css
Code:
#uix_welcomeBlock .uix_welcomeBlock_wrap {
  display: none;
}
but I don't think is the correct way. Waiting for a fix.

Mike, now I've disabled it putting this in extra.css
Code:
#uix_welcomeBlock .uix_welcomeBlock_wrap {
  display: none;
}
but I don't think is the correct way. Waiting for a fix.

An update for this was released this morning. Just update and you'll be good to go :)

Top Bottom