Intrepid

Intrepid 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I have looking for some way to put my image logo to link somewhere but can't find the right way to make the logo act as a link even to the forum itself.

Looks great!

I like the forum home layout and the thread layout but not a fan of the post layout on this theme.

Any way to get the design and feel of just the postbit and post layout on UI.x theme within intrepid ?

Last edited:
Looks great!

I like the forum home layout and the thread layout but not a fan of the post layout on this theme.

Any way to get the design and feel of just the postbit and post layout on UI.x theme within intrepid ?
Glad you like the product!

Sure which parts do you not like? We made the avatar size larger and we wrapped the post content in a block.

Glad you like the product!

Sure which parts do you not like? We made the avatar size larger and we wrapped the post content in a block.
Hey Mike

I liked intrepid except for the post layout. Personally I feel the postbit and the posts look bit scattered. I rather prefer the post layout and postbit of ui.x.

So my question is this:
Is it possible to alter the postbit n post layout of intrepid to resemble postbit n post layout on ui.x theme.

Or

Is it possible to alter the header/menu part of ui.x theme to match intrepid theme.

I guess its clear what i like in intrepid and what i like in ui.x :)

Hey Mike

I liked intrepid except for the post layout. Personally I feel the postbit and the posts look bit scattered. I rather prefer the post layout and postbit of ui.x.

So my question is this:
Is it possible to alter the postbit n post layout of intrepid to resemble postbit n post layout on ui.x theme.

Or

Is it possible to alter the header/menu part of ui.x theme to match intrepid theme.

I guess its clear what i like in intrepid and what i like in ui.x :)
We do have a bunch of postbit settings you can toggle in intrepid. Are you talking about default UI.X configuration? Or colors? If you have time to post two screens and some points you like or dont like I can maybe provide some settings or code.

We do have a bunch of postbit settings you can toggle in intrepid. Are you talking about default UI.X configuration? Or colors? If you have time to post two screens and some points you like or dont like I can maybe provide some settings or code.
Yes the post layout of the default ui.x theme is what i would like. Not talking of colors. Just talking of layout of posts within thread.

Is it possible to have the post layout(and postbit) of the default ui.x configuration while using intrepid theme? Is that an option?

Yes the post layout of the default ui.x theme is what i would like. Not talking of colors. Just talking of layout of posts within thread.

Is it possible to have the post layout(and postbit) of the default ui.x configuration while using intrepid theme? Is that an option?
uix.webp intrepid.webp

So you just want the same colors and stuff as intrepid but with the border wrapping the entire post?

If its things like rounding avatars or something you could turn a setting on. But if its more structural, there is no setting you just have to essentially make the specific changes you want manually.

View attachment 86475 View attachment 86476

So you just want the same colors and stuff as intrepid but with the border wrapping the entire post?

If its things like rounding avatars or something you could turn a setting on. But if its more structural, there is no setting you just have to essentially make the specific changes you want manually.
yes border wrapping posts.. structural post layout change to match default ui.x post layout.

can you do it as part of the "theme plus install plus 1hr custom support (85$)" offer listed on your site?

thanks

Top Bottom