XF 1.1 Installation Errors

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
Followed all instructions and I get a 500 Internal Server Error with this being displayed:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'devine_xf.xf_option' doesn't exist in /home/devine/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 50
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 309
XenForo_Application::handleException()

What am I doing wrong here? I've tried re-uploading the files too. It was working fine locally and on my old host. Not sure what the problem is here.

The xf_option table hasn't been created for some reason.

Can you drop the tables from the database and try running the installation again?

I dropped all tables and ran the installation again. I got the same error message. I checked the database and only 27 tables are created before that error occurs.

There's this:

[Tue Apr 16 14:28:55 2013] [error] File does not exist: /home/devine/public_html/500.shtml, referer: /install/index.php?install/step/1b
[Tue Apr 16 13:55:35 2013] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Registry' not found in /home/devine/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 12
[Tue Apr 16 13:51:57 2013] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Registry' not found in /home/devine/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 12
[Tue Apr 16 13:49:28 2013] [error] File does not exist: /home/devine/public_html/404.shtml
[Tue Apr 16 13:49:28 2013] [error] File does not exist: /home/devine/public_html/favicon.ico
[Tue Apr 16 13:49:28 2013] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Registry' not found in /home/devine/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 12
[Tue Apr 16 13:43:03 2013] [error] File does not exist: /home/devine/public_html/404.shtml
[Tue Apr 16 13:43:03 2013] [error] File does not exist: /home/devine/public_html/favicon.ico
[Tue Apr 16 13:43:03 2013] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Registry' not found in /home/devine/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 12

Followed all instructions and I get a 500 Internal Server Error with this being displayed:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'devine_xf.xf_option' doesn't exist in /home/devine/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

What am I doing wrong here? I've tried re-uploading the files too. It was working fine locally and on my old host. Not sure what the problem is here.

Is that the complete stack trace? Where exactly does this happen? During the install? What step?

Is that the complete stack trace? Where exactly does this happen? During the install? What step?

Yes, that's all the errors as its a new server so there's nothing else there. It happens in the installation, shortly after clicking 'Begin Installation'.

I've tried re uploading the files but I'll try again when I get home in a few hours.

Code:

I had the same trouble.. Not sure why, but I had made a post, using point forms and "" around some words, and got the error. when I replaced the " with ', the error went away.

Using XenForo 1.2.1, heavily modified, on debian, mysql5.0, php5, apache2, zend enabled, and not sure what else would help you, but it seemed to fix the error, allowing the message to post.

Also, the issue was occuring when using MicroSupport.. I was adding an FAQ. the FAQ's do not seem to support message formatting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom