Install and Upgrade

Install and Upgrade 1.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

Install and Upgrade - Install XenForo, official add-ons, resource manager resources, and more

title-install-upgrade.png

hero-install-upgrade.png

Install and Upgrade
Make installing and upgrading themes, add-ons, and languages on your site easier.

Automated update checks
This add-on will automatically check for updates for all your add-ons, themes, languages...

Read more about this resource...

1. It doesn't pick up all my themehouse addons. It lists Donate and Image Optimizer as "available", even though they are installed and up to date.

2. I tried to manually assign a new product. I took the s9e Media Sites addon, but after I clicked ok (with the download URL to that addon), it associated it with another addon. So now it's the wrong one. And I cannot delete it to fix that.

1540221977504.webp
1540222000835.webp

3. Then I tried to associate another addon, but then nothing happened when I clicked save. This time I tried with Questions Threads. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/question-threads.5767/download

Some quirks are as expected though, it's beta. :)

1. It doesn't pick up all my themehouse addons. It lists Donate and Image Optimizer as "available", even though they are installed and up to date.

From our documentation:
Make sure to download and upload the latest package of all your installed ThemeHouse add-ons from themehouse.com prior to installing Install & Upgrade. Otherwise, you will have to manually do the next update for each product first, before Install & Upgrade will pick the add-on up

I'll forward your second issue to our github repo.

I uninstalled the updater addon, then downloaded and uploaded the new packages from those two that are missing (donate and image optimizer), and then installed the updater addon again. Still the same issue. Did I miss anything?

I'll look into the image optimizer, but donate hasn't received an updated package yet, as we're about to release an update for it anyway.

What's the Encryption key: This key will be used to encrypt the sensitive credentials for this profile. If you forget this key you will need to recreate the profile as it is not able to be recovered. This is only required if you are changing the password.

Where to get it?

Attachments

• kkk.webp
    kkk.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 79
Make sure the domain you entered is exactly the same as the one you specified in the customer area, otherwise Install & Upgrade won't be able to retrieve your license details.

Make sure the domain you entered is exactly the same as the one you specified in the customer area, otherwise Install & Upgrade won't be able to retrieve your license details.
Then after it didn't retrieve my license details
I found it already added :unsure:

Attachments

• sss.webp
    sss.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 69
@Lukas W. i'm using all the correct data (correct email, password and domain) and i'm still getting the No XenForo licenses found for account error

1540291606500.webp
If I click on Refresh then I get directly to this page and don't know what to enter there, no matter what I try, there is no message and it doesn't go any further.
1540291613900.webp

and when I try to enter addons manually only the addon in the first line will be overwritten.

Last edited:
I hate posting in another developer's add-on, but before someone else asks me to interface with this...

This add-on will not work with my site. The resource manager on my site has no clue where my premium add-ons are stored or compiled for download. While it may appear the resource manager is being used to download my premium add-ons, it is not.

Top Bottom