Increase Registrations by Blurring Post Text

Increase Registrations by Blurring Post Text [Paid] v1.5.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Google botlarının normal içerik görüntülemesine izin verirken ziyaretçilere bulanık resimler göstermek, Google politikasının ihlali gelir. Google politikalarını iyi okumanızı hatırim.

Last edited:
Hi @Wutime --

I am getting ready to implement a new forum later this month. I intend to have three categories of members:

1) unregistered / guest members
2) registered ("basic") members, but who haven't paid $10 annual fee
3) registered ("full") members, who have paid $10 annual fee

I want to use your add-on to display the blurred posts after post #2 or #3 in a thread to all people from groups 1 and 2 above. And reveal full threads/posts to group 3 people.

Would it be possible to update this add-on to add the ability to selectively apply this add-on's functionailty by user-group, in addition to forums?

I would REALLY like to purchase and implement this by user group.

Thanks
Gerry

Wutime updated Increase Registrations by Blurring Post Text with a new update entry:

v1.4.0

• Now checks and prevents users "awaiting email confirmation" from seeing posts
    • Users "awaiting email confirmation" will see blurred posts
  • Now checks and prevents "banned" users from seeing posts
    • Users "banned" will see blurred posts
  • New language item added [wutime_forcereg_blur_please_email_confirm]
    • "Please confirm your email address and make sure your account is valid to see the post content below."

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wutime updated Increase Registrations by Blurring Post Text with a new update entry:

v1.4.0

• Now checks and prevents users "awaiting email confirmation" from seeing posts
    • Users "awaiting email confirmation" will see blurred posts
  • Now checks and prevents "banned" users from seeing posts
    • Users "banned" will see blurred posts
  • New language item added [wutime_forcereg_blur_please_email_confirm]
    • "Please confirm your email address and make sure your account is valid to see the post content below."

Read the rest of this update entry...

I see a lot of questions about this resource however there is no feedback. Has anybody used this addon to increase registrations successfully?

How exactly is this "SEO-friendly."??

Also - just a suggestion... What about adapting this addon to only activate if the user is using a ad blocker?

How exactly is this "SEO-friendly."??

Also - just a suggestion... What about adapting this addon to only activate if the user is using a ad blocker?

I think with the addon should be targeting to be SEO neutral.

Who is using it? Tell us your experiences....

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

@Wutime mate is the 3rd day that I was waiting for an answer from you. I told you that I install the add-on, and it doesn't work.
You message me yesterday telling me, that my settings on the screenshot what I gave to you are good, but if they are good... why your add-on don't work for me?
Yesterday I gave you an admin user, so you can check yourself. Please, can you message me? Thank you.

Top Bottom