Increase Registrations by Blurring Post Text

Increase Registrations by Blurring Post Text [Paid] v1.5.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
@Wutime it's almost a week from when I ask you about fixing or guide me how to make that add-on working.
You have been online many times, and as I see, you didn't have the guts to message me. What happen mate?

@Wutime it's almost a week from when I ask you about fixing or guide me how to make that add-on working.
You have been online many times, and as I see, you didn't have the guts to message me. What happen mate?
Was this with regards to the "Articles"?

Suggestion to have the BB coded phrase only on the first blurred post chosen?? i.e.= if there's 15 allowed limit posts to read, only the first one out of the 15 should implement the BB coded phrase - not an endless repeat of the same phrase over and over. This is in use rather than have the register overlay on my forum!
Screenshot 2023-07-01 161923.webp

Suggestion to have the BB coded phrase only on the first blurred post chosen?? i.e.= if there's 15 allowed limit posts to read, only the first one out of the 15 should implement the BB coded phrase - not an endless repeat of the same phrase over and over. This is in use rather than have the register overlay on my forum!
You're referring to the "Wish to read more? Either Register or Log In" - have an option to only show that on the first post?

I would like to understand if Google likes this plugin or penalizes the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom