In other news....

Adam Howard

Hi.

How's everyone doing today, outside of XenForo?

Personally, I really wish I could get more sleep. I remember when it was never a requirement and I could pass the time endlessly. Sadly those days are not what they use to be, but I still end up staying up all night and day sometimes. Tonight is no except as it is 5:10 AM and I can see the sun coming up.

So how is your life offline (in the real world) ?

I went to the gym today for the first time in several months.

SkinnyNerd1.webp

Personally, I really wish I could get more sleep. I remember when it was never a requirement and I could pass the time endlessly. Sadly those days are not what they use to be, but I still end up staying up all night and day sometimes. Tonight is no except as it is 5:10 AM and I can see the sun coming up.

Same here. I can't sleep until the sun comes up.

I smoked spice for the first time in my life and most definitely the last.

Not on purpose either, I thought it was something else when he passed it to me.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ironic.

I have the habit of pushing myself hard. So day one I sweep past everyone without issue and am king of the world.... The next day.... Well... :p

The first day I did proper squats with the assistance of 2 guys.... thought I was pretty pimp.

The next day I might aswell have had a wheelchair...

I'm just chilling - need to nip out to Tesco in a while, but other than that I'm having a lazy day. Went to a place called Tutbury Castle yesterday to watch a Viking Re-enactment group stage battles. It was fab :D Some of the lovely warriors even took time out to pose with my girls :D Have loads of video footage which i'm currently uploading to youtube.
IMG_0944.webp

I'm just chilling - need to nip out to Tesco in a while, but other than that I'm having a lazy day. Went to a place called Tutbury Castle yesterday to watch a Viking Re-enactment group stage battles. It was fab :D Some of the lovely warriors even took time out to pose with my girls :D Have loads of video footage which i'm currently uploading to youtube.View attachment 29226
Is that an axe, cane or hammer in that guys hand on the left? I mean, his right, our left.

The first day I did proper squats with the assistance of 2 guys.... thought I was pretty pimp.

The next day I might aswell have had a wheelchair...

When I did the Dallas Half Marathon in December I thought it would be a good idea to do a few calf raises in the hotel gym the day before thinking my legs muscles must be in good shape and any exercise to keep fluid was good.

The morning of the run I had to sit in a warm bath and it took ages before I could even get off my toes due to the pain. You never stop learning :)

It's called a Dane Axe. It was only ever as tall as the warrier's chin. The bigger the warrior the longer the shaft on it. Used to bash people from a distance. Here's some more pics for you hehehe

IMG_0912.webpIMG_0923.webpIMG_0924.webpIMG_0925.webp

And I've got 3 vids uploaded so far if you're interested.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(this one featues the Dane Axe in action)

It's called a Dane Axe. It was only ever as tall as the warrier's chin. The bigger the warrior the longer the shaft on it. Used to bash people from a distance. Here's some more pics for you hehehe

View attachment 29227View attachment 29228View attachment 29229View attachment 29230

And I've got 3 vids uploaded so far if you're interested.

(this one featues the Dane Axe in action)
lmao @ in the second video 'Stop talking and start fighting'

The third vid was the best one. You got the action close to you. The Dane axe is serious business.

lmao @ in the second video 'Stop talking and start fighting'

The third vid was the best one. You got the action close to you. The Dane axe is serious business.
I have another four or five vids to upload. Later in the day they had a proper full-on battle which was right in front of me for most of it.

Hmm I see..
If you search smoking spice on YouTube you'll see stories of people getting sick, paralyzed or dying from it. This one chick at the party smoked some and ended up puking in the backyard, then she went into the living room and passed out. Come to think of it, I should've checked on her to see if she was still breathing before I left but I had some drinking and driving to do. I don't know what's worse, spice or hand santizer.

If you search smoking spice on YouTube you'll see stories of people getting sick, paralyzed or dying from it. This one chick at the party smoked some and ended up puking in the backyard, then she went into the living room and passed out. Come to think of it, I should've checked on her to see if she was still breathing before I left but I had some drinking and driving to do. I don't know what's worse, spice or hand santizer.

Yea ive seen people smoking crazy arse **** ^^

Top Bottom