XF 1.1 Import login problem

Adam H

Hi Guys, Im testing an import and got to the first stage lol.

Ive ticked the box to Retain imported content IDs and basically as soon as i start importing users it logs me out, I try to log back in and it says the account doesnt have admin permissions.

Ive tried changing the admin account email address and username to something totally random incase it was crossing with another user so the only thing i can think of is that the userid is being overwritten ?

If so is there a way to stop that from happening ?

This happens if your user ID 1 in the source database exists but isn't an administrator -- otherwise, we wouldn't be able to maintain that user's ID. You should have another administrator, so you should be able to login with that and pick up the import.

Sorry guys wasnt sure if i should start a new thread or not , Ive got to the importing of posts and threads and got this error :

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 580
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1462
  9. XenForo_Model_Import->importThread() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 2300
  10. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepThreads() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bretr/public_html/forum/xf/admin.php at line 13

The error you posted above is a collision on the thread_id. It looks like you have chosen to retain imported IDs but both the source and target databases have a thread_id 1.

Top Bottom