1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Import from 3.8.7 - Issues

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Neal, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Neal

Neal Well-Known Member

I'm trying to import a vB database running 3.8.7 to XenForo but it stops on the option to import Custom User Fields with the following error. Any help appreciated:

Server Error
    Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'fieldname' in 'where clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
    5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 544
    6. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUserFields() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
    7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
    8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 239
    9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 182
    10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /**/public_html/admin.php at line 13
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This would seem to imply that your source DB is "corrupt", in that it's missing a fundamental column (on the phrase table). I would recommend checking that your dump does still work on the source system (particularly editing something that deals with/changes phrase groups).
  3. Neal

Neal Well-Known Member

I managed to get it to work by importing into IPB then to XenForo. Thanks for the reply however :)