1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Import debug

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by spider, Jun 5, 2012.

1. spider

spider Member

Are there any options that can be enabled to debug the importer ?

It always stops when importing posts with "page was reset" message. I really need to add something so I can be sure where it is stopping. Looking at the database, I see nothing wrong with the last post and cross referencing it with the source (IPB) database to look at the next and previous one I also see nothing wrong.

As a test I removed those few posts and threads from the source and tried again afresh but it still stopped.

I need to add something to force a debug log or suchlike a detailed one. There are no errors in wampserver logs to assist.

Out of interest it also fell over around the same point when trying to use Impex to test a VB conversion, I had an idea of going that way then back here (IPB > VB > XF) if it worked but no.

The database is quite large around 600,000 posts.

I am not sure if I should just manually add something if I neeed to but if there are setting / flags I can enable it will save a lot of time and trouble.

Thank you for any assistance and thoughts.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member