• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Browser issue Image Floating Left

TheSalt

Hello Gang,

I'm not sure if this is a know issue or if it's something I have somehow created. Images in the gallery float to the left when using my Safari desktop browser . Everything looks fine when using my other browsers such as "chrome" and "Firefox", I haven't used IE.

I'm using an up to date Safari v 7.1. Also, there are no plugin being used. It is a stripped version as I don't use Safari much.

Many Thanks,
Nick

EDIT* I asked a friend with I.E. and they are telling me the image floats to the left as well in I.E.

Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 3.17.49 PM.png

https://www.reefpeeps.com/identification/ultra-blue-acropora.38/

Last edited:

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I think this is one of the few cases where the browser doesn't yet support the flex box specification which we use to centre the images.

I believe the same can be said for some older versions of IE.

TheSalt

I think this is one of the few cases where the browser doesn't yet support the flex box specification which we use to centre the images.

I believe the same can be said for some older versions of IE.
Yes, I asked a friend with I.E. and they are telling me the image floats to the left as well in I.E. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
No. It's working as designed. Other solutions to centre the images would break other things hence we either centre them this way if we can or not at all.