1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a little upset...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Russ, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I was already an addict to XF checking it constantly even during the dark times, don't know what I'm going to do now that the excitement is back better than ever.

This sucks.

2. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

I think you should formally begin every of your XFAddict meetings with "My name is Russ. I'm a XF addict ..."

Crayo, yavuz, Rob Fritz and 2 others like this.
  3. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

OK I'm a founder member of XFAddicts - someone should start a forum community to help us - using XF of course - oh hmm wouldnt really help would it?

I've been sleepless with worry for MONTHS about this next period. It's been so nice and quiet I could keep up with everything with only about 5 - 10 checks in 24 hours. NOW what do we do?
    Need a more powerfu;l monitoring tool or something ... heads off to suggest it for XF 1.2 ......

4. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Russ, I'm with you. This community was already a 'must-check' whenever I had time to get online. And now, it will dominate my time even more :D

Russ likes this.
  5. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

March will be a busy month and we will all go back to our habits of checking every Tues. Speaking of which, we should hear something on Tues 3/12 ;)

Sheldon, Brandon Sheley and Russ like this.
  6. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

I am going to have to relearn how to upgrade forum software. I have been on xenForo 1.1.3 and vBulletin 3.8.7 for almost a year now...

Brad L, Alien, wickedstangs and 3 others like this.
  7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Clench your backside. I find that this stops all the excitement spilling out. :D

Oh god *rumbles* Gotta run. :cry:

Kim, Alien, Rob Fritz and 5 others like this.
  8. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

I've had similar feelings, I may have to seek help. :sick:

9. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

You haven't forgotten how easy XF is to upgrade right? lol :D Well... let's hope it stays that way.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

If you only knew what I've been suffering with the last few days...on second thought, you probably wouldn't want to know! :(

Shelley likes this.
  11. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

I'm sure upgrades will go just as smooth. (y) ;)

12. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

I was already staying up into the early hours of the day to read everything...
    Now... I'm not unsure of what to do with myself. It'll be an outbreak. I was incapable of reading everything before and now I will surely be incapable. lol

Russ likes this.
  13. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

neeeeed to sleeeeeeeep

Russ likes this.
  14. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I have to confess to being all a twitter like a dizzy school girl on a One Direction after show tour!!!!

*screeeeeeeaaaaams*

15. tafreehm

tafreehm Well-Known Member

This will be my first time to upgrade XF :cry: <-- tears of joy

Shyuan likes this.
  16. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I remember about a year and a half, maybe 2 a guy was driving home from work and posted he upgraded his forum whilst driving home which tells you how easy it is to upgrade, I wouldn't expect or see that ever changing. Suffice to say, it wasn't recommend to drive and upgrade your site, i tend to agree with that good advice.

jmurrayhead and Russ like this.
  17. dvsDave

dvsDave Well-Known Member

I can't tell you how awesome it was to get online and see this:

xenForo_Kier.PNG

Looking forward to seeing what 1.2 brings.

Shyuan, jonsidneyb and 0xym0r0n like this.
  18. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

I could do that if you're all up for it :)

<excitement going off charts>

19. jonsidneyb

jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

Hi Kim :)

20. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hi Jon! :)

Wonderful news isn't it! :D