illuminate ☀️

illuminate ☀️ [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ehren updated illuminate ☀️ with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.1.10 compatibility and bug fixes

This update includes:
  • Compatibility for Xenforo 2.1.10
  • Fixed a bug where the mobile footer may not function correctly if the theme editor is disabled.
  • Converted “Theme editor preferences” from cookies to localStorage, removing a HTTP request as well as a couple of cookie functions.
  • Some button colours were assigned using the wrong Style Properties. This has now been fixed.
  • Translated the “Mobile navigation bar” text in the editor for all languages.
  • Added Polish...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I have set up a Braintree payment profile for my user upgrades.
I found out that when the illuminate theme is active, there will be a javascript error when the user tries to make a payment.

1598594346885.webp

However, this error does not occur in Xenforo default theme.

Adding a background image to the header is possible. Using the image from that site, it'll look something like this:

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 11.03.52 am.webp

CSS:
.p-header{
    background-image: url('https://www.site.com/header-image.jpg');
    background-size: cover;
    background-position: 50% 50%;
}

Ehren updated illuminate ☀️ with a new update entry:

Upgraded for 2.2.4, plus minor bug fixes and improvements

• Upgraded for Xenforo 2.2.4.
  • The [BS] Live forum statistics addon should now be formatted correctly.
  • The alignment of arrows in the secondary navigation bar has been improved.
  • All node icons now respect the Xenfocus: Node icons > “New content” icon weight Style Property.
  • The Alerts icon in the user bar now has a tooltip, matching all of the other icons.

Read the rest of this update entry...

There is a problem that this occurs on all of your styles:

Screenshot_1.png

If the screen is too thin or if there is too much item in the navigation bar, the interface is completely distorted.
This is a test that I did on your demo site and can reproduce it for your customers as well.

Would it be possible to correct this problem? Because having several elements in the navigation, it distorts the interface.
It happens on all your styles.

Hi @ratix_gunz

Thanks for reaching out.. Can you please let me know what width you've reduced that to? It looks like you're trying to make it extremely thin, around 180px, which isn't used by any real world device.

I've tested the illuminate theme on device sizes all the way down to 320px which is the width of an iPhone 3, and it's working correctly for me. I can't reproduce your issue unless I reduce the width to an unrealistic size.

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 8.39.54 am.webp

Hi @ratix_gunz

Thanks for reaching out.. Can you please let me know what width you've reduced that to? It looks like you're trying to make it extremely thin, around 180px, which isn't used by any real world device.

I've tested the illuminate theme on device sizes all the way down to 320px which is the width of an iPhone 3, and it's working correctly for me. I can't reproduce your issue unless I reduce the width to an unrealistic size.

View attachment 256737
Thank you for your reply.

I just saw that XenForo is doing the same so it's not something that comes from your particular style, please excuse me.

Top Bottom