illuminate ☀️

illuminate ☀️ [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren

Ehren submitted a new resource:

illuminate - A minimal, modern theme with category-specific colour schemes and a compact header.

View attachment 178702

illuminate by xenfocus

illuminate is a minimal, modern theme for xenforo 2. A compact, dark header neatly contains your logo, navigation, a fluid search bar and user icons - while your main content is placed on a simple background for easy reading. Categories can be styled with their own...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice.

Do you have any images of the toolbar (messages etc) when user is logged in? Or a demo log in?

I want to make sure that it plays nicely with Bookmarks.
Sorry for the delay, I hadn't followed the discussion so I wasn't notified of any replies. This is a screenshot of a logged in user:

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 8.06.01 am.webp

I like this theme a lot, but is there a way to have a dark mode? I know there is a background picker, but I'd like to see a dark mode option, especially for a gaming site it would be very useful.

Hi,

I tried to send some pre-sales questions via the contact form of your forum, but the CAPTCHA think really sucks. :sick:

I've got some questions about your illuminate template, please:

1. Are the strings translatable? My forum members speak Spanish.

2. How can I make sure the template is fully compliance with Google Mobile requirements before purchasing your template?

3. Is there a link back to your site?

Thank you.

Hi,

I tried to send some pre-sales questions via the contact form of your forum, but the CAPTCHA think really sucks. :sick:

I've got some questions about your illuminate template, please:

1. Are the strings translatable? My forum members speak Spanish.

2. How can I make sure the template is fully compliance with Google Mobile requirements before purchasing your template?

3. Is there a link back to your site?

Thank you.
Hello!

1. Yep! A tutorial is available on my site (for customers only) for translating all strings in my themes.

2. All of my themes are responsive, the same as the default xenforo style. If there are any other mobile-specific requirements that Google needs, feel free to let me know :)

3. There's a link at the bottom of the theme which can be removed with Branding removal (for an additional $15 during checkout). You can purchase Branding removal at any time in the future, so there's no pressure to purchase it immediately :)

Thanks for your interest - I hope that helps!

Thanks for your interest - I hope that helps!
Thanks for your reply. It helps. A lot. :)

I tried to check your illuminate style with Google's Mobile Friendly Test, but it looks like is blocked by a robots.txt file. Could you please check from your end?

https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly

Also, it would be great if you could please fix some minor HTML and CSS issues so your style(s) is (are) fully validated. :love:

HTML Checker
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https://xenfocus.com/xf2/index.php

W3C CSS Validator
https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator...usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=en

Thanks again!

Could you please check from your end?
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 11.07.54 pm.webp

Also, it would be great if you could please fix some minor HTML and CSS issues so your style(s) is (are) fully validated.
The css validator is quite outdated and does not recognise modern css properties such as variables or backdrop filters. With that said, I've fixed one incorrect hex value, however I don't have plans to validate the entire document. You'll notice the default xenforo theme is also classified as "invalid".

The HTML warnings are understandable, however are not critical. I'll be happy to address them in a future update :)

For those interested in purchasing this theme, a $5.00 discount is being offered on both illuminate and illuminate (dark), valid until October 10, 2018.

Simply enter ILLUMINATE as a coupon during checkout to receive the discount! :)

Ehren updated illuminate with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, improvements, new settings and 2.0.12 compatibility.

• Updated for XenForo 2.0.12
  • Neatened spacing of icons in user panel
  • Corrected alignment of navigation when using the search link instead of search bar
  • Converted Discord social icon into svg
  • Improved clickable node rows
  • Removed incorrect margin on RSS icon in footer
  • Added setting to adjust visibility of both the search bar and search link
  • Added setting to remove text in user panel and only show icons (to prepare for 2.1 release)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ehren updated illuminate ☀️ with a new update entry:

Large improvements to the grid view and guest message. New settings and bug fixes.

Large updates (including new settings) for the grid view, style improvements to numerous areas throughout the theme and bug fixes.
  • By popular demand, node grids can now be isolated to specific nodes.
  • Removed the box styles from grid wrappers on certain themes for a cleaner look
  • Node stats (thread and message numbers) can be hidden from grid view via a setting to create a cleaner look
  • Improved alignment of Register button when a background is applied
  • Reduced clutter on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom