Add-on development and data migration tools [$40/h short-term, $25/h long-term]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the conditions? Are you coding them on our behalf, or do you get the copyrights for example?

p.s.

I've seen what you've been doing and who you have been helping, I even referred work to you. You're worth every penny.

What are the conditions? Are you coding them on our behalf, or do you get the copyrights for example?

p.s.

I've seen what you've been doing and who you have been helping, I even referred work to you. You're worth every penny.
All the rights (to own, sell, share, license etc.) belong to the customer.

Last edited:
I agree with Floris.

Alex made a custom converter for me. Great work, great service.
If we deceide to convert to XF he will be sure to have some more work :)

Hmmm....now I just have to think of a cool add-on to have created.......
I once had this little game commissioned (modified) to include some of my top forum members and sponsors.....it's sorta funny....chop wood.

http://www.hearth.com/woodchop/

not quite up to all your modern game standards, but still fun.

You can start a private conversation with me so we can discuss the project.

I accept payments via paypal and always request half of the agreed estimated price before I start coding.

Thanks for reading,
Alex

Let us suppose that a person was developing an addon of mentionable complexity and overall functionality, and there was components that said person (in this case myself) was not confident in the ability to code to a sufficient degree.....

Would you be willing to work with said person at your hourly rate to 'fill in the blanks' so to speak?

Let us suppose that a person was developing an addon of mentionable complexity and overall functionality, and there was components that said person (in this case myself) was not confident in the ability to code to a sufficient degree.....

Would you be willing to work with said person at your hourly rate to 'fill in the blanks' so to speak?
Yes.

Last edited:
I would like to see some addons you have created . Also do you work on other developers mods , adding extra features ?

I am sure like me, others that hired AlexD in the past appreciate it if he's perhaps not spilling the beans over private work. The last thing he helped me personally with was fixing a bug in one plugin, go over a future plugin idea, and next weekend if we both have time he will help me bug-test/fix the next version of the popular add-on which fuhrmann has helped create. I also know he's built a custom made importer for someone (at lead, I referred them over and I saw that site now runs xenforo). He's yet to disappoint.

I would like to see some addons you have created . Also do you work on other developers mods , adding extra features ?
If you have the third developer's add-on installed on your forum, it is possible to extend its functionality with a custom add-on developed by me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom