Add-on development and data migration tools [$40/h short-term, $25/h long-term]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I prefer it to be someone from this community, but it's hard finding someone here who will take it up. I've had a couple people look at it and decide either it's too big a job or they just don't know how to to do it. I'm not beyond going to Freelancer or something like that though. My only concern there however, is that they probably will not be familiar with XF and it won't be the cleanest code possible...which IMO, is important when XF is updated (assuming it ever will be and isn't shut down).

Well keep looking around. Let me know if anything comes up ;)

How about converting some thing like the old phpbb post template into xenforo please and also like in vbulletin where members of certain groups can change there username colur and be able to edit it by boldness,and underline,border etc etc

Hey @alexD, I'm interested in hiring you for some custom work. I've sent you a private message please take a look at your earliest convenience, thank you!

I've just completed my military training and I'm back to action.

The OP has been updated with the Software-Oriented Knowledge part from my CV. If you are interested to read my full CV, feel free to drop me a private message.

Last edited:
Alex made some xF1 add-ons for me a while ago and has just updated them all for xF2. He's great to work with, very quick and reasonably priced. I'd definitely recommend his services.

AlexD was able to fix an issue on our site very promptly, even on a weekend. I look forward to using his services again in the future.

WHERE ARE YOU?
I have been trying to reach you for the last 12 days with NO REPLIES back from you sir.
And that was after another 11 days of no replys before that earlier in April.
23 Days of NO communication in April.

I had been working with Alex for almost 10 months now on a MAJOR complex forum conversion from vB 3.8 over to XF2.1
And all of a sudden he has simply VANISHED.

If anyone knows how I can reach him, it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I enjoyed working with Alex on a complex migration, I too encountered his complete disappearance mid project. Further, after building a great relationship with him and feeling I could trust him - I made the poor decision to pre-pay for services needed to complete the project. He never delivered, and while it's not a huge sum - I'm out that money.

While the quality of his work was excellent, he's proven he can't be trusted. If he shows up again at some point, consider yourself forewarned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom