1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icewind Pretentious Eight 1.0.1

Options to remove staff and inactive members from most messages/likes/points list

1. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Lawrence submitted a new resource:

Icewind Pretentious Eight - Options to remove staff and inactive members from most messages/likes/points list

Read more about this resource...

RoldanLT likes this.
  2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

After installing the addon with XMG, Most Media and Most Albums tab stop working.
    Live Demo.

3. Lawrence

Are you in development mode? if you are can you change the execution order for the listener to a much higher number? I do not have any media type add-ons installed, or either the resource manager for that matter.

4. RoldanLT

I changed the Execution Order to 20, but still not working.
    [​IMG]

5. Lawrence

Not that one: this one, code event listeners-> Pretentious Eight->load_class-controller.

I'm going to re-install my resource manger, for testing (as it inserts a tab in notable members page as well).

6. RoldanLT

Increase to 50, still not working:
    [​IMG]

7. Lawrence

Needs to be set to less than 10, I just tried it and it now works on my site with a setting of 4.

RoldanLT likes this.
  8. RoldanLT

Thanks, working fine now :).

Lawrence likes this.
  9. Lawrence

Thanks for letting me know. I fixed the code, so the execution order can stay at its default of ten. I just need to re-package it.

RoldanLT likes this.
  10. Lawrence

RoldanLT likes this.
  11. McKel

McKel Member

Is it possible to change activity level from six months to something else? If so, how? If not, can you add that in the near future please?

12. Lawrence

The six months was used as it is what XF uses to determine if a member has been active or not over a period of time. It just keeps it in line with XF.