Icewind Most Online [Deleted]

Great add on but just one question.

Is there a way to get the data from the beginning of the forum into it? Or is it just from the day you install it and it will start counting from there?

Hey I'm having an issue with getting the display under members online now option to work. I cannot get the most online block to display under members online now.

Every other option works, but when I click display 'under' members online now nothing shows up.

I have moved the members online now position to right above forum stats prior to installing your mod and also I'm using [bd] Widget Framework. Not sure if that has something to do with it.

I guess get back to me when you get a chance. Thanks.

EDIT: If it helps, there was no template modification made upon installing the add-on to template wf_widget_wrappper

Reading the readme file I see that there was supposed to be a modification to this template though upon viewing the template it was not marked as being modified. Hope that helps.

I also made sure the title was "Members Online Now" and it still didn't work. It works for forum stats but not for placing it under members online now.

Last edited:
One never knows. People sometimes flounce, then one day decide to come back, only time will tell. ;)

One never knows. People sometimes flounce, then one day decide to come back, only time will tell. ;)

He wasn't talking about you. I had a post I requested to be deleted. I shouldn't have made the remark I did. Anyways he wasn't talking about you. Sorry ;)

He wasn't talking about you. I had a post I requested to be deleted. I shouldn't have made the remark I did. Anyways he wasn't talking about you. Sorry ;)

It's cool, I was not after him, just pointing out. Glad to know though that there was a missing post in the discussion. :)

Guys, is there an alternative to this addon with similar features? Preparing to migrate to 2.0 hopefully soon, and this will be missing.

Top Bottom