1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icewind Most Online 1.4.1

Tracks and display the most ever online visitors, members, guests and robots

1. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Lawrence submitted a new resource:

Icewind Most Online - Tracks and display most online visitors, members, guests and robots

Read more about this resource...
  2. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

I've installed it but it's not rendering. What did I miss?

And, by the way thanks for the add-on! :)
  3. Lawrence

There is really nothing to miss. As soon as it is installed, it should display below the forum statistics block (default location). I normally use the default theme for testing all my add-ons, this time I switched to my modified theme and re-installed it, it appeared in the default location as expected.

Do you have any frameworks installed? They may have removed/modified areas of the sidebar the 6 template modifications require. If you still have it installed, have you gone to AdminCP->Tools->Icewind Most Online to see if any stats have been recorded?

Also, if you have it set to show in the forum statistics block, and have no stats checked to be tracked (in options), nothing will display there.
  4. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

There are stats being tracked. I have Widget Framework installed.
  5. Lawrence

I've never used or looked at the widget framework. I just downloaded it, and I'll take a look.
  6. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

FYI: When I disable Clear Sidebar on my Widget Framework it appeared.

Don't know what that means??
  7. jOOc

jOOc Active Member

The add-on works on forum list but when I go into any forum I get this

Server Error Log
    Error Info
    ErrorException: Undefined index: onlineUsers - library/Icewind/MostOnline/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php:11
    Generated By: jOOc, A moment ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/Icewind/MostOnline/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/quadiacs/...', 11, Array)
    #1 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Icewind_MostOnline_Listener_Proxy_ControllerForum->actionIndex()
    #2 /home/quadiacs/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #3 /home/quadiacs/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #4 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(55) "http://www.quadiacs.com/forums/suggestions-feedback.19/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  8. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

See my post (#6) above
  9. Lawrence

I tried to reproduce this error multiple times on my forum, but can't. I'll add in a check for the key, or if this is a redirect (IIRC, I believe a redirect can cause this error).

Sorry, when I read your post I thought you resolved the issue, so I never looked into it.
    jOOc likes this.
  10. Lawrence

Lawrence updated Icewind Most Online with a new update entry:

Bug Fix and limited support for the widget add-on

Read the rest of this update entry...
    jOOc likes this.
  11. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

@Lawrence Aren't you glad I alerted to the wf issue? :) I'm sure now more people will download.

Thanks for the update bro. Happy Holidays!
  12. Lawrence

I actually broke my own rule; I always write add-ons for a stock installation of XenForo, :)

Happy New Year, @Bob_R
    PyroM and jOOc like this.
  13. alex2k5

alex2k5 Member

Looking to see if 2 things could be added...

Any way to add the ability to adjust the date? Want to keep the previous date associated with our imported vbulletin most ever stat.

Any way to display just the total, single number? "Most ever online: 123456".

Basically trying to mimic old vBulletin method for continuity's sake.
  14. Lawrence

Currently there isn't, you can only reset it You can make the change directly in the database if needed.

In options, just unselect everything but visitors. If at any time you want to display the highest totals of the other stats just select them again, their highest totals are still tracked, even if you decide not to display them. With one selected or all, the query count stays the same.
  15. alex2k5

alex2k5 Member

Thanks, that should do it. Appreciate the quick response!
  16. sadiq6210

sadiq6210 Active Member

Can I display the total only?
    Something simple like:
    (Most online was 1000 on 15/09/2015)
  17. Lawrence

It can be done by editing the template(s) you want the total to show. Which template are you using?
  18. MirandaSings

MirandaSings Active Member

Hello @Lawrence

Yes please is it possible to include the date? Can you update the resource?

Also aren't visitors/guests the same thing? :p
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  19. JackieChun

JackieChun Active Member

OK, got it to work. But the phrasing is awkward. Instead of

it should say

Hovering to reveal the date is not intuitive and most users will never guess to do that.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  20. Lawrence

I just re-installed this and will take a look at adding that today or tomorrow.

Visitors include everyone/thing (members, robots, and non-logged in users). Guests are non-logged in visitors excluding robots as they have their own stat being tracked.

To me, the stat is what is important not the date that it was set, that is why I placed it as a tool tip. I'll see about adding that as an option.
    MirandaSings likes this.