I want to buy, but i've a question about installation..

Regina Ortega

Well, im willing to buy XenForo but im a little scare about this part of the installation: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/importing-guidelines.25325/

I don't really know how to do that, so, i believe buying XenForos could be worthless if i can do this step. Hope someone can help me with this part so i will go for XenForo, otherwise i will have to keep my older forum.

PD: I Don't want to import anything from my older forum. So i want to know if i've to do this Step. Thanks!

Also i want to know if the Original XenForo comes with all plugins and addons like This forum has. Or they don't share the same Addons and Plugins of this Forum?

Thanks for answer as soon as possible.

Vuelva al comercio PayPal y elija otra forma de pago

No es posible procesar su pago con su cuenta PayPal en este momento. Vuelva al sitio Web del comercio PayPal e intente con otra forma de pago (si está disponible).

Please fix it :/ Its on spanish but just use google translation if you do not understand, its a problem of your website which i need that you fix in order to buy Xenforo :( Hope it can be as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Vuelva al comercio PayPal y elija otra forma de pago

No es posible procesar su pago con su cuenta PayPal en este momento. Vuelva al sitio Web del comercio PayPal e intente con otra forma de pago (si está disponible).

Please fix it :/ Its on spanish but just use google translation if you do not understand, its a problem of your website which i need that you fix in order to buy Xenforo :( Hope it can be as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Jake gave you the other option in that you are able to send via a direct wire transfer though you will have to use the contact form if paypal isn't working for you to purchase the product.

Already sent a message contact. Answerd twice after that non-answer. I want another method that don't charge me a comission for sending money. Hope they provide it to me. I want it. F**king paypal. :3

Payin' from a Mobile Device worked :D! By the way, there is any guide about what exactly i have to add from my customer panel to add this forum account? Thanks.

To gain access to the downloads, first you must link your forums account to your license.
To do so, log into the customer section of XenForo at http://xenforo.com/customers/ and on the right hand menu select "Forum Users".
Proceed to enter your forums username. Within 10 minutes you should have full access to the forums, the forum support sections and any downloads.

Top Bottom