I parsed comments from YouTube, split them into files. one file one theme. Inside 50 messages. Are there any tools to import and export content from m

alexkar

I parsed comments from Facebook or YouTube, split them into files. one file one theme. Inside 50 messages. Are there any tools to import and export content from my database, text file, table?

Post your request in the support area and I'm sure you will get some assistance.

If you haven't already associated your username with your license, you will need to do so before you can post in that area. Support is not given in the Pre-Sales area.

Post your request in the support area and I'm sure you will get some assistance.

If you haven't already associated your username with your license, you will need to do so before you can post in that area. Support is not given in the Pre-Sales area.
I need to find out if there are import and export functions? not migrations, but normally importing exports before buying a script.

Not built in.... and I'm not aware of anything similar in the resource manager. I'm sure that a developer could create what you are wanting.
Your statement of
I parsed comments from Facebook or YouTube, split them into files
makes it seem like you were already doing this and asking for links to any tooks/help that may allow that.

These are the "import" functions that are available.

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 11.26.24 PM.webp

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 11.26.37 PM.webp

Top Bottom