I need help, i'm making a tag system for the titles.

PoLiZe

Hola gente de XenForo

Bueno mi consulta es algo complicada de explicar, jaja..

Estoy tratando de hacer un sistema de Tags
por ejemplo:

[PROBLEMA]
[APORTE]
[ARTICULO]

Mi idea es la siguiente

Al elegir el tag adecuado para el thread se guarda el ID del tag en el thread, este ID se determina por un array el valor, por ejemplo:
1 - [PROBLEMA]
2 - [APORTE]
3 - [*PHP]
4 - [ASP]

Y ya en el Thread View y en el Thread List se vea con el Tag..

Y también tengo la idea de poder hacer un sistema de busqueda o indexeo de threads por tag, en especial para los tags de [APORTE].

En cuanto a lo que hize, yo ya cree el campo de tag_id en "xf_thread". También puse el "Select" en el formulario HTML de la plantilla create_thread.
Necesitaría saber donde tengo que realizar lo siguiente (Que sería agregarle el valor del select en el campo tag_id, y despues el array al solicitar los datos de la DB)

ENGLISH:

Hi people of XenForo

Well, my question is any confused.

I'm trying to make a tag system.

For Example:

[PROBLEM]
[CONTRIBUTION]
[ARTICLE]

Mi ídea is the next:

When i choose a tag for a thread, the tag ID are saved in the "xf_thread" (on the DB)..
And next make a array with the values of the tags, for example:

1 - [PROBLEM]
2 - [CONTRIBUTION]
3 - [*PHP]
4 - [ASP]

And now in the "Thread View" and in the "THread List" i need view the title with the tag...

And too have a idea of make a search system or index of Threads per tags, in special for the tags of [CONTRIBUTION]

I make that: I create the field "tag_id" in "xf_Thread" and i put in "thread_create" form the "select" of th tags.

So, i need now know where i need make the next ( Are add a value of the "Select" tag, in the field "tag_id" on the DB, and after in the array take the dats of the DB)

Sorry for my bad english :P[/PHP]

Yeah, that..
Prefixes are planned, they're just not a priority.

Code:
<h3 class="title">

<!-- TODO: Thread prefix here -->
				<a href="threads/i-need-help-im-making-a-tag-system-for-the-titles.8186/"
					title=""
					class="PreviewTooltip"
					data-previewUrl="threads/i-need-help-im-making-a-tag-system-for-the-titles.8186/preview">I need help, i'm making a tag system for the titles.</a>
			</h3>

From the forum listing.

Prefixes are planned, they're just not a priority.

Code:
<h3 class="title">

<!-- TODO: Thread prefix here -->
				<a href="threads/i-need-help-im-making-a-tag-system-for-the-titles.8186/"
					title=""
					class="PreviewTooltip"
					data-previewUrl="threads/i-need-help-im-making-a-tag-system-for-the-titles.8186/preview">I need help, i'm making a tag system for the titles.</a>
			</h3>

From the forum listing.
but the xf prefixes are for after the beta..

and i need now, someone can helpme?

Top Bottom