1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 How to show latest posts in Moderation Queue

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Afra, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Afra

Afra Member

Can any one tell me if there is a way to change moderation queue sequence. Its currently showing the oldest post first. Is it possible to display the latest ones instead?
    Alternatively my question is: there are many moderated posts in our forum but we don't want to remove or approve them. We just want to keep them to remain invisible but keeping their record safe.
    So what could be the solution?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The "Do Nothing" option will leave them in a moderated state. I am not aware of an option to switch direction.

3. Afra

Afra Member

But 'Do nothing' has no effect on queue state. Those posts are still visible on top. I am unable to see the new moderated posts due to old ones.

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Why don't you want to resolve these reports? They will still be available in closed reports.

Afra likes this.
  5. Afra

Afra Member

Available where?
    Is there a separate section in Xenforo where I can view all the deleted posts together like moderated ones?
    Or the moderators with 'view deleted' option enabled can see them in relevant threads?
    Or moderator log?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

In the Reports section (via the Reports link in the moderator toolbar at the top left of the forum) is where reports are. In there you will see this:

upload_2015-3-20_9-24-12.png

Afra likes this.
  7. Afra

Afra Member

Oh these are reports. I am concerned with Moderated posts... moderation.PNG

8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Why don't you process them?

Why are you leaving them moderated?

9. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Ah, my mistake. I assumed it was reports rather than moderated posts because you would want to deal with moderated posts, not leave them in the moderation queue.

Overall actions of approval or deletion (post removed from public view) for moderated posts are shown in the Moderator log.

10. Afra

Afra Member

Actually just for record keeping.