XF 1.4 How to show latest posts in Moderation Queue

Afra

Can any one tell me if there is a way to change moderation queue sequence. Its currently showing the oldest post first. Is it possible to display the latest ones instead?
Alternatively my question is: there are many moderated posts in our forum but we don't want to remove or approve them. We just want to keep them to remain invisible but keeping their record safe.
So what could be the solution?

But 'Do nothing' has no effect on queue state. Those posts are still visible on top. I am unable to see the new moderated posts due to old ones.

Why don't you want to resolve these reports? They will still be available in closed reports.
Available where?
Is there a separate section in Xenforo where I can view all the deleted posts together like moderated ones?
Or the moderators with 'view deleted' option enabled can see them in relevant threads?
Or moderator log?

Last edited:
Ah, my mistake. I assumed it was reports rather than moderated posts because you would want to deal with moderated posts, not leave them in the moderation queue.

Overall actions of approval or deletion (post removed from public view) for moderated posts are shown in the Moderator log.

Top Bottom