How to 'Move thread' if thread does not have moderator 'More Options' to Move Thread?

Zardoz43

I am trying as 'SuperModerator' to move several threads from a Quarantine mods-only forum
to a member open-for discussion forum...

This is the moderator options box I do not see in my Quarantine-for-violating-posting-rules forum threads.
As admin how can I make this moderator options box appear on threads where the only option is to 'watch'
1651007380657.png
is there some 'permission' for a node that affects this?
does the node need to be a certain type
or does the forum need to allow certain thread types: Articles, Polls and or Questions
to get this 'more options-Move thread' drop-down box?

Note in this particular case I had MOVED this thread into the Quarantine forum
but I do not see any way to move it back now to its original forum....

Why would some threads allow these options and not others?❓

1651007162944.png

Attachments

• 1651007556543.webp
    1651007556543.webp
    716 bytes · Views: 1
Last edited:
Solution
If you have the ability to move threads from one node to another, but not back the other way, it will be due to node specific permissions for your account.
If you have the ability to move threads from one node to another, but not back the other way, it will be due to node specific permissions for your account.

Solution
Thanks very much (resolved)

I had forgotten that I had set up various permissions for each member group some time ago
(when first setting up forums) - I just set them all to 'inherit' and problem disappeared
I will still need to go back and make sure that node is restricted to moderators).

Top Bottom