1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to merge double post automaticallly?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by pheyde, Jun 9, 2012.

1. pheyde

pheyde Member

where do i enable this?

2. ragtek

ragtek Guest

3. pheyde

pheyde Member

4. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

The addon has some problems. Users who are not exempt from flood protection are not able to post despite the correct settings. When I disable the addon, or grant them to by-pass the flood protection they can. Also the addon seems to conflict with the AjaxPolling (AutoUpdate) addon. I would suggest to wait for a fix or another addon.

ragtek likes this.
  5. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Correct me if im wrong but i also believe it doesn't adjust post counts accordingly.

6. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

I didn't notice that. But it throws a lot of errors for some people that I haven't experienced.

FredC likes this.
  7. pheyde

pheyde Member

ok so this mod is very glitchy?

i will wait for a more stable version if that is the case

8. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Yes, that would be wise. It's an addon that an admin should have on it's site. People double post all the time now and I'm missing this addon very much.

9. pheyde

pheyde Member

darn i really want this mod ! hope they fix it soon :)

10. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

As far as i know the mod was abandoned. I doubt a fix is in the works.. I t hasnt been updated sine XF ver 1.0.x

11. pheyde

pheyde Member

abandoned ?!!? that mod is awesome though. can someone please pick it up and fix it? that would be great