1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 How to make forums tab dropdown

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Family Friendly Lives, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Hi,

I have searched and searched for the solution to make the forums tab a dropdown menu so that it doesn't display:

Mark Forums Read Search Forums Watched Forums Watched Threads

I'm using UI.X (which i absolutely LOVE!) however, I have searched for the option *navigation active tab as a drop-down [UI.X] Global Settings.

It simply isn't there.

I recently upgraded to xenforo 1.3 so I'm wondering if the option to make the forums tab a drop-down is part of the 1.3 version.

All of the other tabs display as drop=down menus, so I really don't understand why the forums tab isn't.

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You should ask in the UI.X thread, as @Audentio may have done something different than what XenForo does.
  3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

You mean like the below? If so, if Forums is not the active tab, it will show them.

I believe this section controls it:
  4. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Hi there, yes this is a feature unique to UI.X. As Tracy shows above, the setting is "Remove selected Tab Sub-links".
  5. thanks! appreciate all the help I receive and LOVE the incredible helpfulness of this community!
    wedgar likes this.