How to Confuse an Idiot

Kaiser

7262d510-jpg.2082

Watch the full vid and tell me what you think.

funny .... not :(

I don't think the primary effect was for the "image" to be funny but rather to fool people into thinking (click click click click) why isn't this video working?. Though there are may obvious reasons upon hovering over the image (as well as the title) that gives the whole "January's fool" posting away without even making a click .

Obvious to some, less obvious to others. Apply a poll perhaps? How many clicks did you make before realising it was an image?

None, there is no hover effect on specific area's so it was simple to notice.

However I can see it catching a number of people out, not because they are idiots just simple not that knowledgeable in the area of web (or only half awake).

None, there is no hover effect on specific area's so it was simple to notice.

However I can see it catching a number of people out, not because they are idiots just simple not that knowledgeable in the area of web (or only half awake).
Its Not for calling members idiots, but is just a simple trick to fool the members and have a laugh or too. Thats all.

7262d510-jpg.2082

Watch the full vid and tell me what you think.

Dude, I think your link is broken. Clicked on the damned thing 10 times at least and nothing happens.

Okay, not really. But since you went to the effort, I wanted you to feel like you snookered at least one person.

Top Bottom