XF 2.1 How to change words 'Resource' and 'Media'

Gasha

Hi guys

Big respect for all of you <3

First i have to say that i am sorry because i'm beginner and i don't know much
so please don't be mad at me if question is stupid
I am also sorry if i post this in wrong section, i'm new here so like i said i don't know much
but i'll give my best to learn from experts like you

I recently open site (xenforo with all addons)
i started translating things i can translate most of things easy
but the problem is that i can't find words "Media" and "Resource"
I can find them but they are not navigation buttons..they are not those words i'm looking for..and now i really don't know how can i edit "Media" and "Resource" buttons...i tried everything but didn't succeed..i'm talking about this two buttons
hgfnfgnfgnfg.png

i saw few more sites having everything translated but not those two, so it might be some bug? are those two words not translatable by default way? (phrases)
if its not translatable that way, can someone please explain me the way how could i translate those two words..

I'll pay as much money you want

Hi guys

Big respect for all of you <3

First i have to say that i am sorry because i'm beginner and i don't know much
so please don't be mad at me if question is stupid
I am also sorry if i post this in wrong section, i'm new here so like i said i don't know much
but i'll give my best to learn from experts like you

I recently open site (xenforo with all addons)
i started translating things i can translate most of things easy
but the problem is that i can't find words "Media" and "Resource"
I can find them but they are not navigation buttons..they are not those words i'm looking for..and now i really don't know how can i edit "Media" and "Resource" buttons...i tried everything but didn't succeed..i'm talking about this two buttons
hgfnfgnfgnfg.webp

i saw few more sites having everything translated but not those two, so it might be some bug? are those two words not translatable by default way? (phrases)
if its not translatable that way, can someone please explain me the way how could i translate those two words..

I'll pay as much money you want

You will only have those phrases if you have XenForo Media Gallery and XenForo Resource Manager installed.

Because they are added programmatically via the navigation system, the phrase names are nav.xfmg and nav.xfrm respectively.

They should come up if you "Search phrases" for phrases containing the text "Media" or "Resources".

Hello,

You can translate this two words. Via your ACP look at Appearence -> Phrases. Search for nav..

Regards, SyTry
Yeah thanks, thats how i previously edit everything else....i was looking for nav. but i was looking for "media" and "resource" words
they don't contain words i expected "media" and "resource" in name, they are setted as nav.xfmg and nav.xfrm

You will only have those phrases if you have XenForo Media Gallery and XenForo Resource Manager installed.

Because they are added programmatically via the navigation system, the phrase names are nav.xfmg and nav.xfrm respectively.

They should come up if you "Search phrases" for phrases containing the text "Media" or "Resources".

Yeah i have both Xenforo Media Gallery and Xenforo Resource Manager purchased and installed

Wow, thank you so much..this is exactly what i was looking for
finally changed

Thank you so much <3 Amazing

Top Bottom