how to buy in other Country?

PatrickGER

How to Buy xF in a other Country (Germany)?

Can i use the Service "Sofortüberweisung"? I think no?

Hmmm 110$ in € = ~ 80€ and 80€+ XX Transfer Fee from Germany to England = ??

how to use a normal Banktransfer (Sparkasse) ? I need IBAN numbers or?

And the Notifications? Bills? it send to my Email office Box or in my real Office Box :o ? haha sorry for my very Bad english, but i think u know what i will said you :D

It is legal to purchase used licenses but do everything you can to make sure it's genuine and transferred correctly to you.

I would say it's better to purchase a brand new license, though.

I know that demo, this is not the fist time, that i play with my brain to buy Xenforo! I cant wait so long for WBB 4! And Xenforo look like very easy and is very fast! I open the thread for more Information to Buy it. I didnt have plans how this work with an Transfer in a other Country ^^ I hope you understand it!

I'm sure there are lots of German customers.

Most just buy with PayPal though. Can't you do that?

PayPal will automatically convert the $ to € for you.

No, thats the Problem i didnt have Paypal :D! And i dont register a new Paypal Account for one Transfer Fee :D

because i think to buy a used Lizense from a german Costumer or switch a IPB lizense with a XF Lizense ^^

You don't need a paypal account.

You can purchase XenForo if you have any of these:

paypal.png

I have nothing of them. I have a Bankcard with the Maestro Symbol. But its not a Kreditcard like a Visa. Its a simple Bankcard from the "Sparkasse" Bank. Is this too a accepted Card?

And i need some IBAN Informations right?

XF send Letters to my Home or its all per Email?

I have nothing of them. I have a Bankcard with the Maestro Symbol. But its not a Kreditcard like a Visa. Its a simple Bankcard from the "Sparkasse" Bank. Is this too a accepted Card?

And i need some IBAN Informations right?

XF send Letters to my Home or its all per Email?

If you are unable to use paypal we can do a wire transfer.

If you would like the information, just open up a ticket using the contact form and Ashley will get back to you with the relevent details.

All communication is done via email, nothing is posted.

Top Bottom