1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I locate the 'Avatar Editor' Overlay?:

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by CritiKiL, Apr 22, 2012.

1. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

I'm still not happy with my membercard border, and want to locate the 'avatar editor' overlay so that I can make a copy and size it the same as the membercard overlay because I would like all popups to have the same sized large 'blue-ish borders'. So how can I locate the 'avatar editor' overlay?

Attached Files:

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Form-Type Overlays -> Container

This is where the border is defined.

CritiKiL likes this.
  3. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Great. Now, is there any way that I can encorporate this same effect onto the membercard?

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The member card uses a background image:

styles/default/xenforo/overlay/member-card.png

You can replace that image to include one that has a border.

Or you can redefine the member card to not use an image, and instead use your own colors:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Code:
    .xenOverlay.memberCard
    {
    	background-image: none !important;
    	background-color: green !important;
    	border: red 20px solid;
    	border-radius: 20px;
    }

CritiKiL likes this.
  5. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Great! But it shows a white square from the top all the way down. How can I get rid of that white square?

6. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Oh wait, nevermind. I'm modifying with an image background and it's turning out perfect! Thank you Jake, this is "exactly" what I was looking to do! ;-)

Attached Files: