How do I change the size of the smiley dropdown in the editor?

Lone Wolf

I would liek to add bigger smileys to XenForo so I was wonderign if there is any way that I can make the smiley dropdown box wider and taller? Not by a lot, but by just enough to add a few more lines of smilies.

DBA

Add this to your EXTRA.css

Code:
.xenForoSkin .mceSmiliesMenu div {
width: 156px !important;
}
Change the width to whatever you need.

davespanzer

I cant seem to get this to work, I added this in the EXTRA.css and nothing changes. I'm using the Baisik theme form XenFocus am I supposed to change something? I've tried a few things, but cant get the smiley area any wider. Thanks,

width: 156px !important;
}

davespanzer

ya that was a copy and paste from the top, I tried the following also and no change, any ideas?

width: 356px!important;
}

SneakyDave

I've got the same problem. It doesn't appear that anything in my EXTRA.css is working. I use cloudflare, and I've turned on development mode so that CSS isn't going through cloud flare. I also turned off templates being saved as files, thinking it was a caching issue.

I only have this in EXTRA.css.
Code:
/* Increase width of smiley dropdown menu */
width: 356px!important;
}
I don't understand what could be wrong. Chrome still tells me that mceSmiliesMenu is still only 158px...
???

SneakyDave

Well, I found my problem too. Even though you can put your site in development mode in CloudFlare, it seems like it still might be caching a thing or too, "pausing" my site on CloudFlare seemed to fix the problem.

DFI

Thanks. Was looking for this settings. Solved my issues. Was troubling since long time. (y)