ARTICLE WRITING, FORUM POSTS, THREADS, BLOG COMMENTS AND DATA ENTRY AVAILABLE!

Shortie

Hi there, I am Shortie or Nikki. I am a mother of 4 and also a professional freelance writer. I have provided services on both Fiverr and SEOClerk and I now also provide services on other webmaster forums, you can see below links to my profiles and services

I want to offer a service here for those who need a boost to their Xenforo forum or those who have a new Xenforo forum and are looking for content to help build it up in its early days.

I am also offering an article bundle offer as well!

I accept PayPal, Stripe or CashApp and ask that payments be made upfront before I start the work you have ordered.

I can post under the following topics:

General
Animals
Sports
Business
Cryptocurrency
Make Money
Video Games
Movies and TV
Music
Webmaster

I may also be able to post on more topics, so please contact me if you have another niche.

The services I will be offering here at Xenforo are the following:

FORUM SERVICES

50 replies only - £5 ($6.50 US)
50 threads only - £10 ($13 US)
100 replies only - £10 ($13 US)
100 threads only - £20 ($26 US)

ARTICLE SERVICES
Prices per word on articles are £0.01 per word. All prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to USD

500-word articles are £5 ($6.50 US)
1000-word articles are £10 ($13 US)

CURRENT OFFERS:

Bulk order 10 300-word articles for £25 ($30 US) (normally £30 or $35 US)
Bulk order 10 500-word articles for £35 ($40 US) (normally £50 or $60 US)

All articles will be written professionally, fully checked and contain no plagiarism.

BLOG CONTENT! (CUSTOM ORDERS ACCEPTED)

Prices per blog comment are £0.10 ($0.13). All prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

10 BLOG COMMENTS - £1.00 ($1.30 US)
20 BLOG COMMENTS - £2.00 ($2.50 US)

DATA ENTRY WORK

I can offer data entry work when needed. Prices for this work can be discussed in PM if you are interested in this.

We can also discuss custom orders as well.

If you are interested in my service, please PM me here at Xenforo. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Bumping this after adding more services :)

If interested, please either reply below or PM me and I will get back to you asap :)

Top Bottom