1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Help!! Xenforo Errors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by denisx04, Jun 20, 2015.

1. denisx04

denisx04 Active Member

Been going on for a week now, my host and I have no clue how to fix it from happening on and off. But this is the error

An exception occurred: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/enixor/public_html/forum/index.php, line 2 in /home/enixor/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php on line 321

1. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders() in Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 63
    3. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 18
    4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 207
    5. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 547
    6. XenForo_FrontController->_getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 141
    7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/enixor/public_html/forum/index.php at line 14

2. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

Do this:

Admin Control Panel -> Tools -> File Heath Check

3. denisx04

denisx04 Active Member

Thank you, what I did was I reuploaded the entire library folder, and that seemed to fix the issue for now. I did click on file check and all files were clear, no issues. I'll keep a look up to see if it keeps happening.

Amaury likes this.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Files should never normally become corrupt like that.

You may want to contact your host and ask them to investigate.

denisx04 likes this.