Headquarters (Now in 4 Colors!) [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Headquarters - Bold, visually rich dark gaming theme. Available in Blue, Green and Red

(Temporary note: This is the first style I am posting here at Xenforo.com, hope you like it. There are 14 more to come soon, please enjoy!)

hq-xen-preview_11-xenforo-gaming-styles.jpg

Headquarters is our classic dark gaming style. Visually rich yet balanced, this flexible style is great for anyone looking for an impressive gaming theme. Originally created for vBulletin 4, Headquarters has now been ported and overhauled to...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, that kind of style brings me back to the PHP-Nuke days of my clans gaming forum before we switched to XF quite a few years ago.

Wow, that kind of style brings me back to the PHP-Nuke days of my clans gaming forum before we switched to XF quite a few years ago.

Funny you said that. I agree that the styles are extremely well made. I have no use for a dark style anymore but well done. I noticed you had a couple ordinary styles too.

Good luck with selling your styles. They look awesome.

Cool to hear, that's actually how I first got into design when building a Nuke Evo site for my clan as well! Been trying to keep that old graphical style ever since, those were the good old days before the web went flat and mobile and well.. maybe a bit more boring.

Funny you said that. I agree that the styles are extremely well made. I have no use for a dark style anymore but well done. I noticed you had a couple ordinary styles too.

Good luck with selling your styles. They look awesome.

Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to releasing more in the works.

Yeah, it seems like there's a distinct lack of themes that involve slicing of detailed photoshop mockups these days.

And that's fair enough if you want clean and light. For a small clan site though where SEO and performance isn't a major issue, I can imagine some of the members being keen on a busier gaming/military style theme with quality graphics again. I'm sure many will feel nostalgic about it.

I'll have to put it to them when I come to upgrade to XF2.

Definitely, pretty close to releasing several within the next few days! I currently have 14 styles in the works, both professional/clean & gaming. Thanks for stopping by,

Great, NulumiaBase System are not includes Sticky Navigation, Sticky Sidebar and Separate Sticky Threads option?

Great, NulumiaBase System are not includes Sticky Navigation, Sticky Sidebar and Separate Sticky Threads option?

Thanks for the question, these are currently being developed and will be present in the next upcoming releases, along with dual-column nodes. I will also be placing a Roadmap page for features in development soon.

whitesky updated Headquarters (3 colors) with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase & Xenforo 1.5.14 Upgrade, Bugfixes

June 15th, 2017 | Theme Version 1.5.8
  • Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-3
    • Added FontAwesome icon support to public/private links in threads
    • Added optional styling (via Style Properties) to public/private links in threads
    • Added force override option for public/private links to inherit global button style
    • Improved Sticky Sidebar handling
    • Upgraded to support Xenforo 1.5.14...

Read the rest of this update entry...

whitesky updated Headquarters (3 colors) with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, New Features

July 17 2017 | Theme Version 1.6.0

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

July 17th, 2017 | Theme Version 1.6.0
  • Improved contrast between dimmed, muted and faint text colors
  • Added coloration to links on hover
  • Adjusted link color to lessen contrast
  • Added main theme color to page titles
  • Merged all outdated templates
  • Improved internal template handling...

whitesky updated Headquarters (Now in 4 Colors!) with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Javascript, SSL & Text Editor Improvements

September 12, 2017 | Theme Version 1.6.1

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
http://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

Overview

NulumiaBase Framework v1.7 is here! NulumiaBase is the powerful theme framework which...

whitesky updated Headquarters (Now in 4 Colors!) with a new update entry:

Major NulumiaBase Upgrade - Xenforo 1.5.21 - New Features - HTML Widgets & More

July 6th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.6.4

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/misc/style?style_id=8

View attachment 179382

Overview

This update is a major overhaul and upgrade, bringing countless new improvements, bug-fixes, and major features!

NulumiaBase 1.9.x is a...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom