Harassment by LIKES

The only way they could be considered harassment, is if someone makes multiple accounts and spam's your alerts with likes. But then you can go into Alert Preferences and disable alert on likes.

Ok, guys. My brain is fried right now due to undue stress on my every thinking cell by being exposed to XenForo. And still waiting for the sale to start. So, forgive my thinking. Don't you think Likes can be used as a way to harass somebody?

I'm going to like that :) and no, not harassing you :p

Ok, guys. My brain is fried right now due to undue stress on my every thinking cell by being exposed to XenForo. And still waiting for the sale to start. So, forgive my thinking. Don't you think Likes can be used as a way to harass somebody?

Not at all .... muhahahahahahahaha ..... maybe I should cut down on the beers going forward from here ....

Ladies, keep harassing me by likes, dislikes, quotes and starting conversations :D ... Nothing is wrong with a little attention..:oops:

Guys, if you can't cut down on beer, keep watching the ball on your tv. :D :cool:

I guess the real question is: should there be a daily limit on likes a user can give per member?
If you really like something then what's to say you're not allowed to make it official by liking it? (That made more sense in my head...)

There is the thing on Facebook where you "like bomb" someone by liking each and every one of their posts.
That's a new one to me. I don't think I've ever been behind someone enough to say "I like what you say now, and I'm going to like what you say from now on". :confused:

I think they can be overused sometimes but I don't see it as harassing someone. To each it's own though I guess, I just can't see myself reporting someone for liking me too much haha ;p

Top Bottom