Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays 2014

No permission to download

Tan Tran

Great idea! Unfortunately, my top menu bar doesn't work with this installed ie can't click on the tabs - I have a default style...

Great idea! Unfortunately, my top menu bar doesn't work with this installed ie can't click on the tabs - I have a default style...
The default style has small header, so the top menu will be overlapped by Holiday garland. You could try to increase the header a bit if you like. Add this css into EXTRA.css:
#headerMover #header {
margin-top: 40px;
}
#headerMover #headerProxy {
height: 142px
}
XenForo.webp

Not working for me :(

Tried on anonnym tab to eliminate caching doubts. Im using UI.X and its the same framework as you do =/

Edit: Tried on different browsers, no success too.

Last edited:
Does the garland show up? how about snow? and also check these js files and make sure they are loaded
Couldn't find those files.

I have used the Install & Upgrade addon to install it. I think I will need to manually install. Will try it here.

Please install manually, upload files and use the .xml file to install. The holiday_bells folder should locate at root of your xenforo installation.

This only expands the header it doesn't bring the decorations down to show top bar
The Moderator bar? so we have to move the decorations down a bit. You can edit holiday_bells template, add these lines on the top:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_moderator} || {$visitor.is_admin}">
<style>
     .b-page_newyear .b-head-decor {top: 25px !important};
</style>
</xen:if>
25px is for default template.

How can I disable sounds? They are not good for my type of community.
yes, you have to edit holiday_bells.js file (holiday_bells/js/holiday_bells.js) and comment out this line:
Code:
h("z-audio_player").playSound(j)

Code:
window.flashInited = function () {
  d = function (j) {
  try {
  //h("z-audio_player").playSound(j)
  } catch (i) {}
  }
  };

I have a fixed navigation to the top, I can't move it.
UI.x has a lot options to customize the position of the navigation or mod bar. I moved my website Navigation and mod bar to new position under the Logo. My theme is TACTICAL

Top Bottom