[HA] Push Menu [Paid] [Deleted]

Yes, now your page will work.

Ist it possible to change the size of the box?
So that it will shown on the page background by a not fullwide forumsize?

Yes, now your page will work.

Ist it possible to change the size of the box?
So that it will shown on the page background by a not fullwide forumsize?
These are the options of this add-on for this version:
2016-04-11_21-37-46.webp
and these are the style properties of it in this version:
2016-04-11_21-38-54.webp
So, you have a good control on things. But if you mean other thing, then let me know more please.

I want to use it on the background so that it not slide over the forum himself.

View attachment 132374
Aha.
Yes its possible. There is an option to set if you want the menu be collapsed by default or not.
If you set it to no, then the menu will be opened by default.
Also you can set it to show a little of menu (like mobile applications)
Also you can set the height and width of menu.

Nice looking addon. Can you share any live sites where it is working, please?
Also have you experienced any problems with it on mobile devices? When we tried to develop a similar menu for mobile a while ago, we ran into problems with lots of nested menus using up the memory.

Nice looking addon. Can you share any live sites where it is working, please?
Also have you experienced any problems with it on mobile devices? When we tried to develop a similar menu for mobile a while ago, we ran into problems with lots of nested menus using up the memory.
Go here and click Push Menu in navbar.
Also check it in mobile version.
There are no problem with mobile version. Just if you want to increase or decrease its width, then you can use the option to reach that.

Yes. I think a 'proper' push (or 'off canvas') menu is so called because it pushes the content to the right. As an example open AVForums in a very narrow window.
I'm interested in your addon because it looks more flexible.

Yes. I think a 'proper' push (or 'off canvas') menu is so called because it pushes the content to the right. As an example open AVForums in a very narrow window.
I'm interested in your addon because it looks more flexible.
Adding that kind of effect would be easy enough. As I said, maybe I add more modes in future if I get enough free time.
Although the main goal of this add-on is to ADD an ADDITIONAL menu to your site. So that you easily manage your links.
Glad you like it. :)

Top Bottom