1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Guild Roster Page

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by Luciferia, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Luciferia

Luciferia Member

I did a search to see if I could find anything like this, if there is, I missed it. ;x

Curious if anyone would be able to code a relatively simple guild Roster page.

I'm wanting to add a "roster" page to my navbar, and have it similar to the Members List, but only displaying members I choose (or a specific set of user groups), as well as pulling info for class/race (or providing input fields to do so. I haven't figured out how to add custom profile fields yet).

Something that would look like say...

Leader
    --Name & Avatar | PM | Class | Race | Last time Online

Officers
    --Name1 & Avatar | PM | Class | Race | Last time Online
    --Name2 & Avatar |PM | Class | Race | Last time Online
    --Name3 & Avatar |PM | Class | Race | Last time Online

Members
    --Name1 & Avatar |PM | Class | Race | Last time Online
    --Name2 & Avatar |PM | Class | Race | Last time Online
    --Name3 & Avatar |PM | Class | Race | Last time Online

2. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

This could be done with the XenWiki add-on. I made a custom coded shop using this method.

3. Unistic

Unistic Member

How would you go about doing it? Probably using templates, but I'm not the best at creating templates or finding any on the internet.

4. Luciferia

Luciferia Member

Haha yeah, that's what I was going to say.