[GT] Bulk Add Phrases [Deleted]

Cupara

Mythotical submitted a new resource:

[GT] Bulk Add Phrases - Adding phrases in bulk is back.

Based on Bulk Add Phrases by Yugensoft.

As version 1.0.2 is now unmaintained, I decided to update this resource and maintain it.

As a developer, it is time-consuming to add phrases one at a time, with this add-on you can now add as many phrases as you like in one batch.

After installation, you will see a new button next to Add Phrase...

Read more about this resource...

I have another release coming out in the next couple of hours. Have to run errands first but it will fix another issue I just discovered.

Reactions: sbj
Somehow I got locked out of my cPanel/WHM plus FTP. As soon as I have access back, I'll get the update rolled out.

Mythotical updated [GT] Bulk Add Phrases with a new update entry:

Added further inserts

This version required a quick release due to the fact that when dealing with the Master Language, you also need to make sure you add phrases for the main language of the site otherwise the phrases will not appear or properly render.

If you haven't yet, please update to the latest version to avoid any issues like that described above.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mythotical updated [GT] Bulk Add Phrases with a new update entry:

Rework

I have lost all my files and backed up files due to me storing them on someone else's google drive and we no longer talk so I've decided to rework all my released addons so far and release them under a new company tag. The addons will be updated to reflect the new company tag though so don't have to worry about looking for another release thread or anything.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom