1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate Gravatar not working through SSL

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Floren, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

digitalpoint likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

3. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

Was this fixed in 1.1.1 or into next release? It would be useful to mention in what version the bug is fixed.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can tell by the date of the post and comparing that to the date of the last release.

5. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

That does not tell you precisely in what release the bug was fixed. Plus with the release of numerous versions, it becomes a real pain to track. The best way is to have the prefix mention in what version the bug was fixed, so users can filter properly the bugs per release. Or simply post a reply similar to "Fixed in 1.2.1", so users can search for it into threads.

6. Brogan

Yes it does.

It's the next release following the date of the post.

7. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

And what happens if you deal with bug issued 285 releases ago? Are you telling me you plan to browse the announcement forum for a date posted 4 years ago? Since the developer posts a reply, why not post also the version?

8. Brogan

I've explained how to check which version covers the fix so I'll leave you to it.

9. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

This type of tracking will turn into a nightmare, I've explained why so I'll leave you to it.