Graphite [Deleted]

Login button: by not working do you mean nothing happens when clicking it?

Option to lock thread should be there if you have necessary permissions. If you don't see it, something is wrong with permissions.

Logo dimensions: anything will do. After replacing logo you need to set logo width and height in style properties -> header and navigation.

Login button: by not working do you mean nothing happens when clicking it?

Option to lock thread should be there if you have necessary permissions. If you don't see it, something is wrong with permissions.

NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL -

Login issue: found it. Sorry, I've added that bug in last version by accident. To fix it go to style properties -> login bar, disable option to show login bar in navigation.

Option to lock thread works fine. I've tested that on 2 forums. Try switching style, see if you have that option in that thread in different style.

Login button issue is rather big one. I'll release update in next few hours to fix that.

Login issue: found it. Sorry, I've added that bug in last version by accident. To fix it go to style properties -> login bar, disable option to show login bar in navigation.

Option to lock thread works fine. I've tested that on 2 forums. Try switching style, see if you have that option in that thread in different style.

Login button issue is rather big one. I'll release update in next few hours to fix that.

THAT WORK AROUND FIXED IT - THANK YOU

Arty updated Graphite with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, new features, XMG 1.0.1 support

Changes since version 1.0.3:
  • Many bug fixes, including fixes for login button and sticky navigation.
  • New button to toggle sidebar on desktop. Your selection will be remembered in cookie, allowing you to hide sidebar forever (see style properties -> sidebar).
  • Option to minimize search bar in navigation. It will show small search icon instead of text field, clicking it will expand to full text field (see style properties -> quick search).
  • Option to move "create thread" and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ninja update: one unexpected bug slipped into release. I've updated style.js to fix that bug.

If you have downloaded update before this message was posted, download zip file again and update style.js. No need to import XML file.

If you are using custom color scheme, you can use style.js from default color scheme without parsing it with ColorizeIt - that file is the same for all color schemes.

How to check if you are using correct style.js: open your forum, reduce browser width so navigation tabs would collapse into responsive tabs, click responsive tab (one with 3 vertical lines). Dropdown menu will appear. If its empty, you need to update.

Sorry about that :(

Support for xenPorta 2 Pro, node category glyphs

Changes:
  • Many bug fixes
  • Support for latest version of sonnb's Media Gallery add-on
  • Support for latest version of CTA Featured Threads add-on
  • Support for xenPorta 2 Pro add-on
  • Custom forum category glyphs (demo). You can set custom Font Awesome or Glyph Icons Pro glyphs to be displayed before any forum category.
  • Quick search bar in style or language selection overlay, it appears only when there are 10 or more...

I asked Mike to update my Graphite ( Vet Green) to your new version, and he told me that he no longer users it because you made him a custom style. Can you give me the link to the new version so I can send it to him, or you can send it to him direct? Whatever is easer. Thanks in advance

XenForo 1.4.4 update, few new features

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.4.4 and XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.2

Also style has several new features:
  • Better sub-forums list (when sub-forums popup is disabled), additional option to display sub-forums outside of parent node container.
  • Horizontal post layout (similar to vBulletin)
  • Better support for xenPorta 2
  • Last post in nodes list is shown on mobile devices
  • Many other bug fixes and improvements
How to update from previous version: import new xml...

Support for Showcase, new style properties structure, bug fixes

Changes since previous version:
  • Full support for latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Option to display main sidebar on left side
  • Style properties have been re-organized. They are now listed in sub-groups of existing style groups, making it easy to find properties for specific feature. Many new style properties have been added.
  • Font Awesome has been updated for version 4.3.0. It has also been removed from zip file, styles use external CDN instead.
  • Responsive navigation has...

You have very nice style but overpriced, why you not consider to open 1 month, 3, month, 6 month, year month subscription in you site, or just one year subs for 20$ with access to all your products.So 100 subs X 20$=2000 you van earn more money then sell themes like this.

You have very nice style but overpriced, why you not consider to open 1 month, 3, month, 6 month, year month subscription in you site, or just one year subs for 20$ with access to all your products.So 100 subs X 20$=2000 you van earn more money then sell themes like this.
Forums rarely use more than 1 style, so subscription model for all styles is a bad idea. It only helps piracy, not majority of forum owners.

Subscription periods also have no place in forum styles. It is a good idea for websites that offer things like tutorials or stuff updated weekly, but it doesn't make any sense for selling forum styles.

Its make sense i also have IPS licence and i am subsrciber(0ne of 200-300) on site with mods and themes for 20$ on year, so you can limit subscription only for one item or something like that.Piracy its just excuse, but its up to you.

Top Bottom