Got engaged!!

Jon W

Just wanted to announce that I proposed to my beautiful girlfiend Carolyn on Easter Sunday, and she said yes!

As many of you will know, my Christian faith is incredibly important to me, so getting engaged and expressing my love for Carolyn on that day -- the day we celebrate how Jesus showed his love for everyone by taking our punishment and dying on a cross, then being raised from the dead and inviting us to join him in new life -- was something I really wanted to do. It is also exactly a year since we both met at our local church.

Just wanted to announce that I proposed to my beautiful girlfiend Carolyn on Easter Sunday, and she said yes!

As many of you will know, my Christian faith is incredibly important to me, so getting engaged and expressing my love for Carolyn on that day -- the day we celebrate how Jesus showed his love for everyone by taking our punishment and dying on a cross, then being raised from the dead and inviting us to join him in new life -- was something I really wanted to do. It is also exactly a year since we both met at our local church.
Congratulations! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.

Top Bottom